Reviews for Tales from Oblivion
Terran34 chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
OMG! Were you bored?
Kyo-Fang chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
Shadow hide u dude. They always say that and so loud. Wouldnt someone figure it out? Hey theres all these people going around about shadows, isnt that the sign of the sneak or something? Hey a bunch of people trading words about theives, shadows, a band of theives? THere is a thieves guild! Call Hermonyies Lex or whatever his name is!
Kyo-Fang chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
OMG! Dude dont get nude! Of course i did that too (by accident, all my stuff go put in a barrel), but no one minded, probably cause i'm a chick. Y'know when i killed a guy, three guys actually, and no one minded b/c they were theives there bodies just lay there. I mean pick them up and toss im in the water already. 60 days later - still there. So i stripped of all there stuff, including clothes. Yeah some people stare as they walk by but no one bothers. There freakin blocking the stairs, dont these gaurds do anything! Great stuff, keep it up.
Kyo-Fang chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Lol! that's freaking funny. I love rants on games and crap pionting out all there flaws. When i got out of the sewer i was kinda lost too. But dude, why go to jail when u can just save before u commit a crime and then go back before u did it if ur caught? I live the whole game that way, i'm a cheater. Still pretty funny. Jeffrey is a horrid name but so is Urgz-glok-murgscon or whatever all those freakin orcs are called.
Notlek chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
Jeffy is awesome. You should pickpocket a guard until you find the game so you can make more chappies! Do it... I'm not giving you an option...
The World-Famous Taco Kid chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Hahahahah! I love it!
Captain-Emily chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
You know, even though I have no idea what you're talking about half the time (as in that last author's note), this is still terribly amusing.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm about to go punch a few guards. Perhaps I can beat twelve...
Prestonbrown chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
wow...too funny man! im looking forward to chapter 4!
Chibified Eyes chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
Lmao! Love it, so funny. This is the first Oblivion parody I've seen around but loving it. Funny bloke this Jeffrey :D Maybe I'll start a random new character to screw around with everyone too! Hope you update soon hehe
Mr Drill chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
Again some absolutely brilliant one liners in this, had to stop reading several times due to extreme laughing. The random stuff that made up about half of the chapter length at the end is quite off-putting though, but I shall continue to read and review as long as you make more quality chapters

'till next time

Tom the disgruntled Nord
Brooklynnx chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
Genius, again! Absoluetly Love It!
Mr Drill chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Oh man this is great, if you keep it up like this it’s defiantly a favourite. Hope to see the next chapter soon
Brooklynnx chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
It is so true! I love this!
Brooklynnx chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
This is so great! I love it! I've recently been obsessed with Oblivion, and this just cracked me up. Do something with the Thieves Guild(I'm stuck on a quest, haha)
Dead Corpse chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
Funny stuffs, dude. Funny stuffs.

And maybe you should play Morrowind. People there notice if you're nude. Quite fun.