Reviews for We Are an Us, Now
PiratePrincess29 chapter 16 . 3/18/2008
Hey, great story. Please update soon, I'm enjoying this!
mylittlehazmat chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
Uhm, yea ... the story is fine so far, really but ... you need to learn how to write birth scenes. Seriously. I was laughing so hard when I read it, it was ... well, rather pathetic. When you start writing something new, I think you should research the topic first ... yeah. If you're serious about the writing, but if not ... forget I've sent this review.
mrspatrickdempsey chapter 14 . 12/30/2007
I'm still reading. I really hope you update soon!

I hope Jack doesn't become the Captain of the FD :S
xxJE4everxx chapter 14 . 11/19/2007
I'm still reading! (sry i haven't reviewed in awhile but same as you i was in the middle of a move and school and such anyway) great chapter! I just love your story! He has to choose Lizzie! He just has to! please please update soon!

P.S. to answer the question...Johnny Depp's birthday is on June 9th and he is 44 years old! but who cares we all LOVE him anyway!
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 14 . 11/19/2007
I'm still reading! update soon!
SilentTearsGentleTouches chapter 14 . 11/18/2007
I like this story very much and I really don't care what you do with it as long as it keeps coming and stays a good story whatever is fine with me.
englishfreckle chapter 13 . 11/18/2007
Great chapter, hope to see more soon. Loved Lizzie's outburst at Jack _

JD's B'day 9th June and he's 44 years old I think.

Oh and btw don't worry about the time it takes to update, if you don't mind me asking whereabouts in Manchester are you? Loads of my friends go to uni there
Captain Ichabod Rainey chapter 14 . 11/18/2007
i im! plz update asap ! !
purplekirbyshaft chapter 13 . 11/18/2007
its good write more asap and johnny's b-day is june ninth and he is 44
beautiful-mistakez chapter 14 . 11/18/2007
great chap!
Captain Ichabod Rainey chapter 12 . 10/6/2007
update asap
SilentTearsGentleTouches chapter 11 . 9/17/2007
good chapter, i really liked it how you had the whole thing set up and all, you know, so yea, keep up with the updating thing, can't wait for the next chapter to come up.
beautiful-mistakez chapter 11 . 9/16/2007
Update!
foolon the hill chapter 11 . 9/16/2007
What character does Johnny Depp look best as?

jack sparrow

awesome story so far
Captain Ichabod Rainey chapter 11 . 9/16/2007
update really really soon! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »