Reviews for Pen Pals
Writer's-Block-1989 chapter 1 . 6/30
I'm cracking up laughing so hard I'm crying! This is superb!
Dragoncat chapter 1 . 6/18
I loved this fic.:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/20
this is certainly amusing: reverse psychology is super effective against wizards
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 1 . 5/9
As usual, you're stories are endlessly entertaining. Made quite goofily with the whole, 'I win.' We all know who won. :D
draco122 chapter 1 . 3/24
that was really funny and i really needed that thanks
Draco122
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/17
that was amazing. He just gave him everything and forgets that now he has nothing to fund anything. Roflcopter swoosh swoosh swoosh.
Fearling001 chapter 1 . 2/23
holy crap nearly fell out of my chair laughing
MoltenCheese chapter 1 . 2/18
This is the funniest fanfic I've every read! Great Job! hahahahah so funny :P
Hesterald chapter 1 . 2/5
This story made me laugh so much I nearly cracked a rib.
Love what you did to Dumbles. Destroying Lemon Drop Factories in the UK. That actually is the best punishment to give to the old coot. -Applause-
aditya639 chapter 1 . 1/4
This is bloody fantastic.
just a small little thinh.u should put this up on the Tom Riddle Jr. section. Tom Riddle Sr. was his father.
DarkLordHerobrine chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Now THAT'S a VERY Slytherin Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Actually, this is quite a hoot! (No offense intended, Hedwig.) Voldemort really does have one pretty stupid flaw when one stops to consider it. His need to gloat and wax ... um ... philosophical while he has Harry at a disadvantage - instead of simply striking - is generally what causes him to lose his quarry. His love of hearing his own voice is his downfall. (You will notice that he never wastes words when he is irked at one of his minions; he simply hits them with Crucio or AKs them on the spot, without stopping to consider his actions. It's very effective.) Harry had better never let that piece of info slip, as it is his ace in the hole. It might even be "The Power He Knows Not."
moonfeather58 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This is hilarious! Love it.
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Oh my i can feel my ribs breaking *laughing my ass off*
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Haha, you had me struggling not to laugh. I couldn't due to fear of sounding like a maniac near my father.