Reviews for Thanks for the Memories
YWotW chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Damn you and your angstyness!

Very nice, by the way ;P
Shashazx chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Gah. I don't like Ron/Hermione pairings. But I liked this.

Thanks for the Memories... nice song selection. Esp. the last line, that was genius.
jkdfgyunasdf chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Great! I love the song and I thought the last line was brilliant! I'm putting this in my fav's. :)
ratherfeelpain93 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
luv it! this was a great story!
askalexis101 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
probably the best thing i have ever read!

and it only made it 10x better using one of Fall Out Boy's greatest songs.

bravo!
Dye-my-hands-violet chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Wow. This was truly amazing. I just got done writing my first songfic, and I read this brilliant one...and wow. I have no words, which shows how stunning that this piece is. I give you props! Use them well.

A fan

-Rae.
DeviousDivinity chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
OMFG..i Loe dis song finally someone wrote a fic to it...anyways yeah it was good. i loved it...i was listening to it nd reading ur fic hahaha..anyways yeah keep it up.

Laterz

DracosPunkBabe

MuaH!
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
THANKS 4 THE MEMORIES!

oh, i luved that! 8D

on my faves! 8)
InkEnigma chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I thought that was great! The song is alright, but I absolutely loved how you put the last line in a note. Brilliant. Thanks and I hope you write more :)
baseball4mandi chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I adored this story! I'm currently obsessed with Fall Out Boy and D/Hr. It was great! Loved it! Write more!
not done baking chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Good job. Like how you tied the song into the story.
goldiloks chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
that was really good! i love that you waited 'till the last second to reveal who it was. i ESPECIALLY loved the very last little bit about the note, and the way you worked in the lyrics throughout.
kawaiiRose-Silent chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Yay! A "Thnks fr the Mmrs" songfic, I love FOB and that's my favorite new song from them! As for the fic, good job, it really captured D and H's personalities. I can't really imagine them in that situation, but could feel the tension in the air if that happened.

I know it's a oneshot, but could you continue. Sequel please? I'd like to see them together, as a real couple.