Reviews for Waiting for a Miracle
Suga Bee chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
Soooo much love! Awwwww! From start to finish I adored this entire story! :) it really put a huge smile on my face and kept me on my toes with each new paragraph! Great job! I really can't wait to read even more of ur stuff! :D
MarieLewis chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
so sweet!

and definiely well written.

great job
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
Excellent story, but it's actuall AU because the facts aren't cannon, but I love it anyway!
hufflepuff gal chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
hi i'm hufflepuff gal and i think your story was great and i hope you would make another story like this one. I can't wait for the sequel.
noburningliberacemannequins chapter 11 . 6/12/2008
That was such a cute story! I absolutely love the pairing of Remus/Tonks! She and Luna are my fave characters! anywho, now off to read the sequel... although technically i should be doing my homework...
Bunnyluv611 chapter 11 . 9/3/2007
yay!
Bunnyluv611 chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
ok isn't her mom dead

why did she only buy an outfit for her son

the poor baby girl!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 11 . 8/27/2007
Oh! This was so sweet and wonderful! I loved it! I can't wait to read the sequal!
Hermione Granger Weasley chapter 11 . 8/14/2007
Post a sequal already!
theherbflower chapter 11 . 8/11/2007
wicked! woot omg i loved it!
PinkFreud1 chapter 11 . 8/10/2007
Hehehe, I loved it.
romulusrapier chapter 11 . 8/10/2007
this was really really good. I enjoyed it the whole way. I will look foward to the sequel!
darlingtigerangel chapter 11 . 8/10/2007
cute cute cute I love the ending! can't wait for the sequel
confusednikki24-7 chapter 11 . 8/9/2007
great chapter! omg, a sequel! i can't wait to read it!
The Sway Wannabe chapter 11 . 8/8/2007
Way to go on a great story and you got me at the end I thought the twins being out for the night had a different meaning if you get what I'm saying anyway glad you said before I had to beg for a sequel(I never spell right so don't mind the misspells.) You should have the next one be a boy and same name as J.K. had for the only one Ted Remus Lupin.