Reviews for Forgotten Voices
Lucyole chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
please write more chapters your story is interesting and good written
i woudl be happy to read more. *cookies for you*
DBZlover123 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
PLEASE continue the story, PLEASE!
ChibiSilverShadow chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
I have read both chapters for this story thus far, and I must say I am very interested in where you are going. I really like the dreams you have put in, and the strange monster sighting that Vegeat as heard about. I am curious to see what happens. I look forward to the next chapter. :)
Venus914 chapter 16 . 8/5/2010
wow...i love this story... ) Pla update
LindseyXZ chapter 16 . 9/24/2009
First I'd like to tell ya this story is probably the most captivating story I have read out of all the DBZ/SM crossovers! With the Gohan/Ami situation, I find this story portrays more humor! Furthermore, the characters are not so out of place and also their personalities are the same as the anime's! But there needs to be more about Gohan & Ami, with Ami's friends teasing her on the sidelines of course. Over all, good story!

Hope you update soon! (REALLY DIEING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!) v
Camille chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
I have to say, this is probably THE best SM/DBZ crossover fic I have ever read. It's well thought out, it includes the main sailors (and not just focusing on one), it's not cliche, and everyone seems to be pretty much in character. One thing that I really enjoy is the fact that you've shown that the SM characters are physically weaker than the DBZ ones (something I feel like a lot of authors don't like to admit), but they have their own special power, which is needed to defeat the youma. The inclusion of Piccolo was great as well, and I hope we see him more!

The only thing I have a little problem with is the characterization of Videl. She seemed a little too mean, but we haven't seen her a lot in this story yet, so I'll wait to judge her just yet.

Overall, awesome story! I'm really curious what's gonna happen next. I have an idea why Usagi freaked out over Goten and who the man in her dream is, but that just leaves me with more questions! Keep up the good work!
Serenity Moon2 chapter 16 . 2/6/2009
Poor Trunks, I feel sorry for him, being on the reseiving end of Mars' yelling. But Chibi-Usa's dream can't be true thought, right? Trunks can't be the one that kills Sailor Moon, it has to be someone else with purple hair...but I can't seem to remember anyone else but Trunks that has purple hair. .

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope everything turns out alright in the end. And keep up the good work!
Lilaclight chapter 16 . 2/3/2009
Ooh the suspense and drama continues quite nicely. Hm, when will they be ready to meet Goku?
Lilaclight chapter 15 . 2/2/2009
please complete. i'm totally captivated.
rhi chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
loving this please update
ladyredvelvet chapter 14 . 5/23/2008
This story was amazingly put together, I cannot wait for more! (AW I kind of liked the Usagi and Piccolo pairing :p...Or maybe Rei and Piccolo? Hehehe sorry I am odd) Keep updateing!
Lady-Raini chapter 14 . 4/27/2008
this is so good! Please hurry and update!
Wild Horsefeathers8753 chapter 14 . 3/30/2008
I went and reread the whole story. Please, please, please update soon!
Wild Horsefeathers8753 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I like your story, can't wait for the next chapter!
sleepy26 chapter 14 . 12/26/2007
interesting story i can't wait to read more