Reviews for Challenge
Outsane chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Hah, I actually really liked this. It was short and worded really well, especially with phrases like "tickling laughter" and "sweeping." My favorite feature is the taboo theme, because that always makes things better. Great job!
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
my mind must b as sick as urs, cuz i like it
Angelbreed2121 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I HAVE ONLY ONE WORD TO SAY ABOUT THIS TERRIFIC STORY... WOW!

WELL WRITTEN, I WAS KINDA FREAKED OUT AT FIRST, BUT LATER I WAS IN A HUGE AWE PREDICAMENT... WOW!
Mayuna chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
One word came to mind as I read this and that's ..aw

That was so sweet and as always so very well written. I love chronoxrosette pairing and I like how you made them twins to put a sweet little twist on it.

Keep getting inspired, keep up the awesome writing.
Um chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Alright, I'll be brave. I thought it was good. Twisted, but good. Part of me is praising how well written it is, and the other part is freaking out because the first part liked it so much...

Anyway, you do really great work. Keep it up.
DefineNormal140 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I'm geeking out. No lie.

This makes me want to laugh and smile. It makes me so happy, and I can't really explain why. But at the same time, I feel this underlying sadness. It's such a weird experience.

I really loved it and as much as I know you probably wouldn't, I would love to see something like this made into a chapter fic. I mean, granted, there was Skeletons, but this is so awesome! I love it.

Did I mention I love it?

Fantastic writing, once *again*.

Favorite Part? "Zena and Nina, my inspiration. XD"

Yes XD. Very XD