Reviews for Twins of the Moon, Earth and Sun
bluestorm28 chapter 30 . 3/12
hey love the story hope u write more about the twins and their adventures!
Tristi Lynne chapter 30 . 11/11/2014
NICE
Sailor Pandabear chapter 30 . 10/19/2012
very good fanfic
Guest chapter 30 . 7/30/2012
i hope you make another one of Harry Potter and Sailor Moon crossover again but this do it with that tree from outer space though ok, thanks
articuno13 chapter 30 . 9/3/2011
"I couldn't save Malachite," said Malachite. "I was able to purge Onyx out of him, but Malachite was gone afterwards. Even with all our healing powers…it wasn't enough."

euhh... what's wrong with that sentence?

isn't Malachite all ready dead here?
mls8720 chapter 30 . 8/18/2011
sequal sequal sequal!
inupuppy1596 chapter 30 . 9/8/2010
great story i loved it. Great Job!:)
Melis chapter 30 . 7/5/2010
The story was awesome! But u made a weird error in the middle of the chapter:

Sailor Moon ran to him and embraced him. "Endymion!"

"It's not your fault, Endymion," Sailor Moon said.
yumi2482 chapter 30 . 5/31/2010
wow, I love the pairings. They're so cute. Interesting fight scenes as well. odd way to alter events, but I like it. are you going to write a sequel to this, along this prompt.
Cristina chapter 30 . 2/28/2010
really enjoyed the story. Loved the way you made Ginny Sailor Earh and Molly Sailor Sun. Making Nevile prince of the sun was a treat;it was great seeing him get more action. I wish that Hermione and Ron had played a bigger role. But hey, there's always the sequel. After all you left it wide open for a follow up. Loved the Rainbow knights too. Hope this isn't the end of their story. Awesome job.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 30 . 2/12/2010
very good

Seishiro hungry want to eat
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 30 . 2/7/2010
this is a good story, I am sad that the other two generals did't make it but glad that Nephlite did, I liked him the most out of all 4 of them.

Is there any chance of you doing a sequal, I would like to read more.

I'm especially glad that Harry got family in Serena, I always liked to have him with better family than the Dursleys.