Reviews for Twins of the Moon, Earth and Sun
Guest chapter 30 . 11/23/2016
Judging by Mina A. learning of the Alien Tree from her letter... will there be any sequel? It's a shame that while the series ended with the sailor squad defeating Chaos, this story ended after the first series... it is also frustrating to realize that we will never know what will happen in the stories from the Alien tree to Chaos as well as the characters reactions / adventures all because these later stories does not exist!
brandon whittle chapter 30 . 10/5/2016
are you going to start on the sequel for this story I kinda hope for another one.
Crystal Rose Serenity chapter 30 . 1/16/2016
Is there a sequel
Aoiusa chapter 30 . 6/13/2015
It's been a while since I read this story I still love it I hope you make a sequel of this! It be awesome to see the other senshis too and how they react with them
bluestorm28 chapter 30 . 3/12/2015
hey love the story hope u write more about the twins and their adventures!
Tristi Lynne chapter 30 . 11/11/2014
NICE
tanithlipsky chapter 30 . 10/19/2012
very good fanfic
Guest chapter 30 . 7/30/2012
i hope you make another one of Harry Potter and Sailor Moon crossover again but this do it with that tree from outer space though ok, thanks
articuno13 chapter 30 . 9/3/2011
"I couldn't save Malachite," said Malachite. "I was able to purge Onyx out of him, but Malachite was gone afterwards. Even with all our healing powers…it wasn't enough."

euhh... what's wrong with that sentence?

isn't Malachite all ready dead here?
mls8720 chapter 30 . 8/18/2011
sequal sequal sequal!
inupuppy1596 chapter 30 . 9/8/2010
great story i loved it. Great Job!:)
Melis chapter 30 . 7/5/2010
The story was awesome! But u made a weird error in the middle of the chapter:

Sailor Moon ran to him and embraced him. "Endymion!"

"It's not your fault, Endymion," Sailor Moon said.