Reviews for Within Silent Exchange
Hitsuyo chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Here I am again. Wow! I'm still speechless really.

...

I have to write something I guess but...

Well, I think I need more silence as well. XD

I love the different ways you describe both the charakters and the atmosphere. It's always so different and still similar as well. Does that make any sense? Anyway, same as before. Wonderful story, but too short. Of course the ending is always just right but I feel so heavy hearted everytime it's over. Can't stop me from reading more, though!
kamiluv chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
what elegant beauty. well written, my feline friend.
WinterVines chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I had a feeling that's what was going to happen when he knocked on her door. I almost halfway expected him to ask Hinata about the first song and play it somewhere. She needs more science in her life, eh? Like some Chemistry perhaps? XD I'm nerdish. I can't help it. The fic is pretty cool though. Now all you need to do is come out with some new stuff that I can read Don't worry, I know how that goes sometimes. I've been in more slumps in the last month or two than I can count. Anyway, Thanks for sharing! -KG
Sakura 8D chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Aw! So cute!
PropheticDreamer chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Now, I promised you reviews, and since it won't let me review anonymously I have created a profile yet so that I can review for you. How's that for special. And without further delay:

and I quote:

A

W

W!

!

End quote.
Mad Hatter Massacre chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Very original...definitely a favorite.
iMissa chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Way to be different, Sasuke xD.

You know what Sakura kind of reminded me of? This one character from a book called Just Listen. He listened to like, soft music even though he went to Anger Management. But I'm rambling, sorry.

I loved this; it was really cute, and the SasuSaku, which you made so original, made me squeal. Great job!