Reviews for Won't Hurt Her
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
That's so mean... but very funny. (Lolz, coming out of the closet...)

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
Rainbrat chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
0.o, poor Anzu, her boyfriend is screwing her bestfriend behind her back, in closets to apparently XD. Lol, i liked this storey, it was funny and very original. Huh, i have never heard of that song you mentioned before...

Well done, yugi is quite dark isn't he?

-Serenitysfaith
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Cute and hot story.
SetoKaiba'sShowGirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
That was great. i loved it. i mean i love that song "Scotty Dosent Know" so i decicded to read it. i can honestly tell you i thought i want gonna like it but i did. it going on my favourites.

Favourite Bit:

“Screw Anzu,” Atemu muttered, on his knees and nuzzling closer, kissing Yugi’s navel as if it were his sweet little mouth.

Yugi managed a sardonic smirk. “Yes… that’s… that’s what you should be doing…” he panted, running his hands endlessly though Atemu’s luxurious locks. “But here I am instea—a!”

Koi,

SetoKaiba'sShowGirl
yamisangel101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I really liked this fic... great job. :D
blueeyesandliterature chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
You're right. I will never be able to listen to that song without thinking of this. Great story.
Hime no Ichigo chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Oh, naughty naughty~! *groans in appreciation* Dirty!Yuugi is often so interesting to read...I just can't, for the life of me, -write- dirty!Yuugi though. Oh well, it's nice to see others who write it well though. *_*

And, poor Anzu. *smirks* Albeit I don't really feel that, hee!

Favouriting!
The Second Coming chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Delightful! Though, *highly* unfair to Anzu. Still, cute ficlet! Thanks for sharing.

- The Second Coming.
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Oh, sexy naughtiness is so fantabulous when it's Yami and Yugi who are involved. They just pull it off so wonderfully. Bless them.

Brilliant! I love it! You've got quite a talent, dear. Most certainly! ;)

Keep on writing!

Blessed Be!

Peanut x X x
indigobynoir chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I. Love. This!

It was sexy, funny and completely ... WOW. AMAZING!

You are god!
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
this was really good you should continue with this, it would turn out to be a very good story, Atemu and Yugi hiding the secret from Anzu, and having to keep their secret feeling a secret oh I'm anxious already, seriously you should continue this, even if it was meant to be a one shot, it would turn out really well, I'd surely read it if you did well a bid you a farewell (bows respectively) Ja ne for now
SublimeEspoir chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Brilliant. I love twisted stories. You should carry this on. Seriously. Loved it!
kingleby chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
love it _
LooBar chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Nicely done! I enjoyed this story.
DorothyCoraline chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
The closet...the make-out...the little Secret. OH! It's so Scandalous! I so love it!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »