Reviews for Won't Hurt Her
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Cute and hot story.
SetoKaiba'sShowGirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
That was great. i loved it. i mean i love that song "Scotty Dosent Know" so i decicded to read it. i can honestly tell you i thought i want gonna like it but i did. it going on my favourites.

Favourite Bit:

“Screw Anzu,” Atemu muttered, on his knees and nuzzling closer, kissing Yugi’s navel as if it were his sweet little mouth.

Yugi managed a sardonic smirk. “Yes… that’s… that’s what you should be doing…” he panted, running his hands endlessly though Atemu’s luxurious locks. “But here I am instea—a!”

Koi,

SetoKaiba'sShowGirl
yamisangel101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I really liked this fic... great job. :D
blueeyesandliterature chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
You're right. I will never be able to listen to that song without thinking of this. Great story.
Hime no Ichigo chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Oh, naughty naughty~! *groans in appreciation* Dirty!Yuugi is often so interesting to read...I just can't, for the life of me, -write- dirty!Yuugi though. Oh well, it's nice to see others who write it well though. *_*

And, poor Anzu. *smirks* Albeit I don't really feel that, hee!

Favouriting!
The Second Coming chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Delightful! Though, *highly* unfair to Anzu. Still, cute ficlet! Thanks for sharing.

- The Second Coming.
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Oh, sexy naughtiness is so fantabulous when it's Yami and Yugi who are involved. They just pull it off so wonderfully. Bless them.

Brilliant! I love it! You've got quite a talent, dear. Most certainly! ;)

Keep on writing!

Blessed Be!

Peanut x X x
indigobynoir chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I. Love. This!

It was sexy, funny and completely ... WOW. AMAZING!

You are god!
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
this was really good you should continue with this, it would turn out to be a very good story, Atemu and Yugi hiding the secret from Anzu, and having to keep their secret feeling a secret oh I'm anxious already, seriously you should continue this, even if it was meant to be a one shot, it would turn out really well, I'd surely read it if you did well a bid you a farewell (bows respectively) Ja ne for now
SublimeEspoir chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Brilliant. I love twisted stories. You should carry this on. Seriously. Loved it!
kingleby chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
love it _
Liu Barrowin chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Nicely done! I enjoyed this story.
DorothyCoraline chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
The closet...the make-out...the little Secret. OH! It's so Scandalous! I so love it!
Kiichigothewhitehairedwitch chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
That was great! hahaha using Anzu's closet! classic! Great story! ever need an unopinionated person who doesn't care about others feelings then you can use me as an editor or as someone to bounce ideas off! again great story...
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Ah, this was refreshingly good. A perfect mix of humor and fluff. And heat. Nicely done.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »