Reviews for One Day She'll Say Yes
Veronique Ruthven chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
love all your chapters.. it's unique in all its own way out
Hatake Kai chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Hhaah this one was my favorite... Though 5 was a close second :) I love how she almost threw it out :) Update soon :)
Mirage992 chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
D'awwww! How sweet! I'm so happy to see you writing so much nowadays! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to more :)

Maurever chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
I cracked up when she nearly threw the ring out the window. xD But every one of these is sweet and funny. I liked the different perspectives and the hinted Buccaneer x Oliver.
OwlCookies XD chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wen I saw the title and saw tht it was royai, so many sarcastic remarks came to mind XP

"Yes roy. ONE DAY" XP

:D proposal during war! Sweet!
sappheiros chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Oh please update soon! I really love your work! All the Royai moments are really sweet. Ahaha! Riza almost threw the box out the window! I kinda expected for the ring to be in it. Roy's right, it'll make for an interesting story.

"Daddy, how did you propose to Mommy?"

"Well, we were moving into an adjoining apartment at that time. After she was done unpacking, Mommy fell asleep and so I went into her kitchen. I was trying to be mysterious, so I hid her ring inside a smaller box. She thought it was something dangerous and almost threw the box out the window." Roy smiled. Their child openly gaped at the two, unsure of whether to laugh or be utterly shocked at what could've happened. Riza then patted their child on the head reassuringly with a smile on her face.

"You'll...understand when you're older."

Great fic though! I look forward to reading more. :)
Bizzy chapter 4 . 7/25/2011

Fail, Havoc.
Bizzy chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
BRB laughing forever
Lyikael chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Cute. *-*

Rinoaebastel chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
I love all of them. But specially the first one with the isbhal thing and the last one, hayate was funny XD chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
Wow, my utter respect for having an engagement every chapter, without making it look weird or cheesy!

I really like the way you write and the POV's (eg Armstrong, Hayate) are always convincing. The characters sound like themselves.

Your text has a great flow, it's fun to read.

Love the humour you throw in it, too. You made me laugh today a couple of times, thanks for that :3

Would love to nag about something, but nothing of substance comes to mind really.

Looking forward to what scenario you come up with next.

Your other stories look very entertaining, too, will dig my way through your archive.

the striped one
Shikabane-Mai chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
I love this story! Every chapter in this fic made me so happy, especially the past two (I loved how long they were)!
Alyice chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
Aww, this is sweet. I love the flowers and their meanings.
Mirage992 chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
What a pleasant surprise to see this story being updated!

Very well written and adorable to boot! Good job!

Please update soon!

Silvery Mist chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
Cute story. I loved the parts with Black Hayate's POV. :)