Reviews for All This & Stay Tuned, Kids!
Amelia Wolfson chapter 2 . 1/30
Technically the disclaimer should readGilmore Girls' own I do not. Annoying backward speech learnt from Star Wars over many years did I. Shamefully butcher do much time on Linguistics homework in college I spent.)
Scarlet3086 chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
So its been YEARS but i'd love a follow up one-shot! It'd just be so sweet of you, but even without it this was great! Thanks!
Scarlet3086 chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
I'm happy with more R/J! They are my favorite after all.
rebeccasaurus chapter 9 . 7/29/2007
Aww, that was a good story! D [Who doesn't love those pairings?]

Best of wishes, Lily
artisticgirl89 chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
It's the pefect ending. Seriously. But I was so upset that it was over. lol. I loved the Lorelai/Jess dialog. And ending it with Luke saying "Dirty". It was great. Thank you!
dgrl4evr29 chapter 9 . 7/27/2007
That was a great ending to the story! I especially loved the end exchange between Lorelai and Jess. I really hope that you do write the one-shot!
patricia amy MCbride chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
ok first, ur story was awsome

second, how dare you stop writting. please write a one shot.

ok so that was my first reaction, but then i realized, were would the story have gone next and i realized how perfect of a ending that was. so good job.
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
I can't believe it's over. You better write a follow-up one-shot. This was great. It had awesome LL and RJ-ness in it, completely amazing. Great Job, I loved this, write more soon.
TrueLovex3LL chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
One shot follow-up would be nice!

I loved it so much!
Elizabeth-Intheblue chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
Awesome story, normally I dont like the RoryJess and Lorelai Luke in one story, but I didnt mind it in this great stuff! A one-shot follow up would be excellent! Hope you do it!
Browndoggy03 chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
That's AWESOME. I just love that. So sweet, so...right.

PLEASE conclude PLEASE! I love this story SO MUCH! GAHH!
Curley-Q chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
Great chapter!
Opy chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
good chapter! :-)
remoob1513 chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
are you kidding me, of course i want a sequel and i want a sequel BAD. this story is SO cute and i want more!
pjt-gg chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
Great story, you should do the follow up one shot, looking forward to reading more of your stories.