Reviews for Funny Facts and Not So Silly Stories
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This was a great collection of character backgrounds. I realize that Yuuki hasn't actually shown up in Nightingale since that time where she agreed to have Hanabi... It would be nice to see her in future chapters, possibly.

I don't know whether humor was quite the right category for this fic. There was humor, but there was a strong streak of tragedy in it too. I really enjoyed reading this, though. It's nice to get more background on the characters and their relationships.
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Team Gai are amazing! Something that is the best about them is that Lee and TenTen have no real family stories, parents or siblings shown and Neji only had a father and was orphaned when he died. Because of this, you can work with it and play with it until it's whatever you want it to be. I like your portrayal of the characters and the scenarios you made to show it. My favorite is near the beginning. It's the one where Neji gains Kaitan but loses his pants. :D

-Ash
Ioga chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was great! I think my favourite fact was Lee's descent from karate peasants. :D It's been colouring my reading of all later fics featuring Lee's Quest To Prove That You Can Be A Great Ninja (Also As A Weaponless Peasant, or:) Without Ninjutsu And Genjutsu.

The most confusing fact was maybe the one about Yuuki being Uchiha and two living people knowing why it doesn't matter she's a Sharingan user. I didn't quite get it.

But this was in general full of love for a team with lots of .. ehm, personality. :D Thanks for this!
celadonna chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This story was GREAT. You supplied so much insight into Team Gai that I doubt anyone else would ever think of. It was a perfect mix of really funny and heartbreaking. It also made you seriously think. I agree with another commentator who said it was like "Konoha Behind the Scenes," because even though it was Team Gai centric, it still provided little tidbits of poignancy from other notable characters' lives. You are a wonderful person and a great writer, this was a wonderful story. Please keep writing. :D
silver neko girl chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
That was adorable.
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
That was full of all sorts if fun win! :D I loved the tales of Lee, Neji and Tenten that you developed. I laughed out loud at points. Thank you for this contribution to Team Guy fandom!
openwindow chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
OMFG. this story is SPECTACULARRRRR! it really gives a fresh look at team gai - completely different from the rest of the fandom! :D one of the best stories everrrrr! :) LOVE ITTTT!
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This is awesome. There are facts and explainations and coolness. This is Konoha while nobody's watching. So cool.

-curledruler
yonne1104 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
GAH! DO ONE FOR TENTEN PLEASE! I love her, shes the best kunoichi...and by god is this my favorite rookie team!

yonne1104
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
loved it.
Dudly chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Lovely.

And, what's not to love about that team? :)
teapotpot chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Best. Team. Gai. Fic. Ever.

You've captured so many facets, so many nuances of their relationship, and you've done it perfectly. Everyone is fully in character, but very richly developed at the same time. The histories and habits that you've given them are believable and convincing. Not only are you an excellent writer, I love the format you have chosen to present these facts in; the segments are highly effective in the way that they vary in length. I especially love how you tied it all together at the end by connecting the last story to the first, the conclusion of the fic to their beginning as a team.

All of the snippets were fantastic. No criticisms. I laughed at the moments of youthful enthusiasm and team bonding and I felt genuine emotion when I read about their pains (Hyuuga Yuuki's maiden name! Lee's family! Oh lord, the psyche test and Iruka's reaction!). I really appreciate your take on Tenten too - you really understand her character.

I hope this wasn't too overwhemling, but I just really loved reading your piece. Great work, and thanks for sharing!
Gemina chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
These stories are hilarious!

Neji is a freaky mutant...interesting take. And tanking the psyche test!

Tenten and being amidextrous...so much fun! I'm ambidextrous, and I love surprising people (or at least confusing them) by switching hand while I'm doing things like writing, or eating. And playing myself in wii games rocks...though my right keeps losing to my left in ping pong...

Lee...the only one not proud of his heritage! Poor kid. He will become great though, Yosh!
Immaculee chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Ha ha ha! I love it! You are pretty darn talented, you know that?
Anon E. Mouse chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That was funny and not so funny in turn. I love you're depiction of Neji and Tenten's relationships, and I want to here more about Neji's mom! I also particularly liked the incident with the fire and the scroll and Neji learning Kaiten. Yeah..Neji and Tenten are two of my favorite characters, in case you couldn't tell. I love you're writing style-it's so pretty. Have a peanut butter cookie!
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »