Reviews for Funny Facts and Not So Silly Stories
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
That was full of all sorts if fun win! :D I loved the tales of Lee, Neji and Tenten that you developed. I laughed out loud at points. Thank you for this contribution to Team Guy fandom!
openwindow chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
OMFG. this story is SPECTACULARRRRR! it really gives a fresh look at team gai - completely different from the rest of the fandom! :D one of the best stories everrrrr! :) LOVE ITTTT!
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This is awesome. There are facts and explainations and coolness. This is Konoha while nobody's watching. So cool.

yonne1104 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
GAH! DO ONE FOR TENTEN PLEASE! I love her, shes the best kunoichi...and by god is this my favorite rookie team!

killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
loved it.
Dudly chapter 1 . 8/19/2009

And, what's not to love about that team? :)
teapotpot chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Best. Team. Gai. Fic. Ever.

You've captured so many facets, so many nuances of their relationship, and you've done it perfectly. Everyone is fully in character, but very richly developed at the same time. The histories and habits that you've given them are believable and convincing. Not only are you an excellent writer, I love the format you have chosen to present these facts in; the segments are highly effective in the way that they vary in length. I especially love how you tied it all together at the end by connecting the last story to the first, the conclusion of the fic to their beginning as a team.

All of the snippets were fantastic. No criticisms. I laughed at the moments of youthful enthusiasm and team bonding and I felt genuine emotion when I read about their pains (Hyuuga Yuuki's maiden name! Lee's family! Oh lord, the psyche test and Iruka's reaction!). I really appreciate your take on Tenten too - you really understand her character.

I hope this wasn't too overwhemling, but I just really loved reading your piece. Great work, and thanks for sharing!
Gemina chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
These stories are hilarious!

Neji is a freaky mutant...interesting take. And tanking the psyche test!

Tenten and being much fun! I'm ambidextrous, and I love surprising people (or at least confusing them) by switching hand while I'm doing things like writing, or eating. And playing myself in wii games rocks...though my right keeps losing to my left in ping pong...

Lee...the only one not proud of his heritage! Poor kid. He will become great though, Yosh!
Immaculee chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Ha ha ha! I love it! You are pretty darn talented, you know that?
Anon E. Mouse chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That was funny and not so funny in turn. I love you're depiction of Neji and Tenten's relationships, and I want to here more about Neji's mom! I also particularly liked the incident with the fire and the scroll and Neji learning Kaiten. Yeah..Neji and Tenten are two of my favorite characters, in case you couldn't tell. I love you're writing style-it's so pretty. Have a peanut butter cookie!
claymade chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
VERY nice story; I love the way you thread the different snippets and snapshots together (for what's probably my single favorite team in the whole series, no less). Your insights into their characters are dead on, and very touching. You're absolutely right; you just KNOW that Neji and Shino would react that way, that Lee is going to "die spectacularly" one day, and that Iruka would flunk Neji on psychological grounds with the force of a brick off the edge of the Empire State Building.

In terms of suggestions: the main one that struck me was to wonder how Tsunade would be the only one who knew that Neji had those stealth skills at ten? Wasn't she away until he was 14? And, for that matter, why would he want to conceal such an ability from his teammates? It just seemed a little odd.

Anyway, that's just a minor thing. Overall, this was a really impressive, enjoyable read. You really bring these people to life, and provide some fascinating background to the lives of these characters. Thanks much for sharing this!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Wow, this story was amazing, I totally loved it.
Cheerleader16 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
B/C of the fic, I now love this team.
hauntful yay chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Oh, that was so nice! More people should do these- my favorite part was how Neji deals with migrains, and how Lee is the only descendant of real ninja. Great job!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This is an amazing character study of the team. Wonderful job!
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »