Reviews for Funny Facts and Not So Silly Stories
Inarae chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Aw, you can write warm fuzzy! It's a warm fuzzy with a couple dark, sharp-edged burrs firmly stuck in its fuzziness, but still, a warm fuzzy! I love it. You are a truely excellent writer. I'll keep checking back in the future. (incidently, I'm not reading the zelda fic because I haven't played any of the zelda games, and am avoiding spoilers in case I do in the future.)
TaintedMoonlight chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Squee! This is just so nicely done! Everything flows so nicely together and their characteristics fit perfectly.

Marvelous.

This was my favorite line:

Little things like having no idea what he was doing never stopped Neji before.

~Jenni~

Loved it!
Roseveare chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This was great. I really enjoyed all the backstory you built up here.
Muria chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
What insight... This is very powerful...

I enjoyed reading it! I hope you write a lot more about Team Guy! You have a really cool perception of them.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Good. I liked it; the content, the conventions, the style, it was all great. Good job.
Song-of-Insanity chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I don't know why... but I really like this. It makes me wonder... and it makes a LOT of sense. All I can see right now is Neji's first kaiten, Iruka's face after the psyche evaluation, and Tentens murderous glances.

I actually wish you had written more.
Kandomaru chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
That was entertaining to read, and I'm glad you used Guy's real name rather than his fandom name.

You know... thinking it over... Might Guy might not even be his actual name. It's probably some kind of nickname or something.

Anyway, thanks for posting.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
sometimes hilarious, sometimes poignant, sometimes silly - always fantastic.

Great work.
Beboots chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
XD My goodness this was absolutely brilliant! :D It was just so... gah! XD In-character-ness, but in an original way, and so many times it made me squee... XD Calling the Hyuuga "inbred", how Team Guy was first assembled as a joke, having Lee think that Neji was a girl at first, Tenten into horiscopes (interesting, but I can see it the way you presented it!), Shino and Neji as sparring buddies (greatly amusing), the rumors of Rock Lee/Might Guy relation (SO TRUE! XD), Neji as a chuunin-level spy for other villages (SO AWESOME!) and so forth. XD I'm in awesome of your writing prowess! Rock on!
Purplewolfstar35 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I loved it so much! It's so funny, and well written!
dustbowls chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I don't know what methods you use to crawl into the heads of Team 8, but please, do invade their privacy again. XD
krisymkk chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Loved your fic. I thought the way you wrote it was awsome.
Drake-Azathoth chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Heh. Nifty. Loved Tenten and her peanut butter. And describing the look on Neji's face as 'a monk being kicked squarely in the groin'? Pure gold.
Hiei17 chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
heh
Purplewolfstar35 chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
I love this story! Especially the kunai and peanut butter part! ROFL! Update soon please.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »