Reviews for Funny Facts and Not So Silly Stories
Chuint chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
LOVE XD
Celira chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Absolutely fantastic characterizations, by which I mean- thank god for breaking from stereotypes. I like.
CantarellaKisses chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I love you. This fic was so wonderful. The fragmenting was dead on, the flow was ingenious, the characters captured perfectly. I read this once before, when I didn't have an account, and I just had to go digging through the archives to find it again so I could reread it and add it to my favorite stories list. Go Team Gai!
kapparan chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
i really liked this; a good insight on all their characters. i especially liked the story about Lees ninja ancestors, nejis attempt at early graduation, and tentens discovery of bomb scrolls. these three dont have enough stories to their name, so i hope to see you write more.

and above all, it made me laugh. good job.
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Extremely well done!

Lots and lots of new, original and unexpected ideas for team Guy.

Start to finish a very interesting read, i do hope you continue on this series. Theres literally nothing i can criticize here, you're doing some very interesting character exploration here.

great job!
femmejp chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
All the details were not given are here apparently :D good for us the fans of team Gai.

Also I think there's a good story there in those migraines Neji keeps having.
gingerninja88 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Oh, now this was GOOD. Really, really good. Funny, cute and sad. All in perfect amounts. You should definately continue on with like a follow up to this. Like with Neji's mother, Lee and Tenten's families, more of the teams adventures and all that. And I have to admit, I am wondering who the two people that know that Neji's mother was an Uchiha, a sharingan user at that, and why it doesn't matter...
Matahari chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Team Gai love! Fantastic story. The ten-squared community on live journal just recently had a June contest for "It feels like team spirit". You should post a link even if it's already over. I'm sure people would enjoy.

~Matahari
Tris the weatherwitch chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Hm. Damn good fic you've got here. I Love Team Gai as well. The last snippet was fantastic-ok, all of them were, but that one was particularly good. The parallelism between the first and the last was interesting.

My one issue-you misspelt 'Maito Gai' throughout the whole fic. Other than that, it was fantastic and definitely worth a fave. Thank you for posting it!
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Many, many kudos. Insanely well written, nice character insight. Love all the humor and drama.

Write more soon, hm?