Reviews for Shadows on the Wall
luvhouse5 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
gorgeous!
information specialist chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
very touching. i love how you contrasted how lonely and angsty he was in the beginning with cameron's care at the end. i like being able to see cameron in a fic acting like the nice person she's supposed to be in the series; pity she tends to enjoy hiding that quality from chase though (especially season 3. i guess we're supposed to think House rubbed off on her.) ironically,chase, of all people, needs her nicenes
sherlock21b chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Not sure how I missed this before, but just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it quite a bit. Chase would beat himself up like that.
quack675 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I loved the imagry in the dreams in this one and the irrational fear Chase had of having lung cancer. I'm glad Cameron didn't make fun of him for thinking it was cancer. I think the Cameron on the show would have. I like fic Cameron much better!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I loved it, such delicious angst. Especially this line:

"but there’s a broken bottle where her heart should be, and the blood is flowing fast."- wow, what a painful image.
hedtia chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Oh, that was really sweet!

The thing about lung cancer was kind of unrealistic, but I soo loved the end! Awesome! :)
opals chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Just wow! Nicely done.
Merlin71 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
This was beautiful and painful and I love it very much. Well done.
Your Undoing chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
All I can say is wow. That was super good. Damn, I'm seriously at a loss for words. Just... geez. I wish it wasn't just a one-shot, I'd gladly read a 100-chapter fic like this. Awesome.