Reviews for Lost Without Memories
Lisa Boon chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Hey. I just started reading this and it is really good. I am wondering if you are going to complete it or not? I hope you are.

Lisa Boon
hail-hydration15 chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
"Don't you Dean me." I died laughing at that one, so funny!
Awennra chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Great story! Was looking around for amnesia/memory loss fic when stumbled upon this one. Am moving on to read the rest!
Tayler chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
please update and can we have more john
DeansBabyBird chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
Dear Pubudu.

Thank you for taking the time to review my stories on . I am on holiday in France at the moment so am catching up on my reading as well as doing some writing and I thought ought to return the favour and R&R ya. Thus I’ve just read your ‘Lost Without Memories’. Nice story hunny. I liked the journey of discovery you took us on and it was interesting to see Dean’s struggles with his lack of memories. I’m glad I didn’t read you fic before I wrote What’s my Name Again Sam? As I might have found it influencing the direction of that fic too much but as it was they stand well I think as two fics on a similar sort of arc.

Thanks again for you lovely reviews. Bev x

PS: i see some new chapters to read! goodie!
ILoveSupernatural chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
Hey girl!

Just started reading this fic and its awesome! Love it love it love it! Dean is a real asshole. Sammy is trying so hard with him. Aww Poor Sammy! :-(

Waitin to read more. Update asap girl! Pimp the Limp! :D

TC. Huge Hug!
Silvertayl 57 chapter 8 . 6/14/2008
Thanks for a quick update, I think I said this before, I love this story.
Silvertayl 57 chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
I love this story, nice to see an update at last, please don't keep us waiting so long for the next one.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
I can't remember, does Dean know anything about hunting? Such a long time since last chapter and all. But really good. I figured Sam was going to be evil. On Evil Sam! Great job!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
Awesome chapter and awesome story :) Poor Dean, so lost. Poor Sam...Oh, all the good stuff!

Five freshly waxed Impalas with three bags of peanut M&Ms
EmptySpaces11 chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
GOSTEI MUTIO.

VOU ACOMPANHAR.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
Dean has alot of memories to recover, but since he still doesn't remeber his whole past, any memorys with Sam in bad light wil make Dean ate him just a little. So anyway really good chapter here.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
This was a really great chapter. It is so sad that Sam gets a vision when Dean has amnesia and he now has to deal with it when he doesn't really know how. Good job. Really.
renniespice chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
Very good! I am looking forward to the next chapter!
Gala000085 chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
Well written chapter! Looking forward with great enthusiasm to the next part of this story.