Reviews for Do you remember that old lullaby?
Compucles chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Very creative. It could easily be expanded further if you wanted. The only problem is you have some trouble with English grammar.
Legendary Kijin Angel chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
this is really nice new twist to th whole 'future of the Nermia Wrecking Crew' fanfics. kinda dissapointed that there was only one chapter. Any chance you can mae an extened multi-chaptered sequel? ; Either way this fic is awesome...Just kinda sad that it's supposedly over. ]:
stretch chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I enjoyed the story this is one of your best. It kept my attention all the way through and was an easy read. Thanks
Jak chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Please continue this story, it is FAR too interesting to remain a one-shot. I personally love it when someone actually gives Ryouga credit for his accomplishments and would really appreciate it if you considered updating.

BTW loved he Ippo reference.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Continue, I beg - no, I COMMAND you to continue! (insert image of self with a flowing cape and really big shoulder guards)
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
YOu should continue with this story. I know it says one-shot but you should still continue. I'd like to see how Ryoga handles living with his old friends and their kids when he's still a teenager. just think about it.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Nice one! Thanks for sharing. While it IS too good to be a one-shot, the ending makes it a completely stand-alone story.
Icura chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
A very good fic though it shouldn't stay a oneshot.

Grammar problem that you should fix is the:

Is.

You use "is" in place of "It's" and "Its" for all of the fic. You sound like the normal Shampoo.

Like for example:

"Is very good."

When it should be:

"It's very good."

It's stands for "it is."

Its is for when you are calling something an it and have a possessive object that belongs to it. Like: "That belongs to its father."
Lord Cirenmas chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Very cool! Please write more!
TranceSephiroth chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Interesting story, it had a couple typos and grammatical errors but nothing that made it unreadable. I'd like to see more of this story, there are not enough Ryouga stories IMO and this is a good addition.
Lord Kamui chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
One shot? Oh no, don't you dare! This fic is way too good to be just a oneshot. I'm completly curious about what will happen to Ryouga in this new life. Will he attend school? What about his sense of direction, will it be the same? How will go Ryouga's training? How will go the training? You just have to add more chapters!
Zeroeye chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
nice story

very good length and very well written

an great story i'm hoping to read more of
Bugleader chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Very good, a new vision on Ryoga, interesting pairings, a great fanfic.
Dax chapter 1 . 7/6/2007