Reviews for The Nature of the Beast
hitomi79 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Awww! Its cute.
senkoed chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
it's so doumeki to take care of a wounded animal despite it being all hissy and bitchy huh? loved how the kitten was so similar to watanuki.
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
even if i new how it was going to end i still found it so cute~!
yue no rei chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Ahaha that's so cute : D!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Watanuki the kitten! Who warms up to Doumeki and rubs his ankle and and and -proceeds to melt into a puddle of blissful goo-

Doumeki's probably a masochist or something. Why else does he put up with so much bitching and flailing? From both his 'friend' and pet, no less.
obvious things are obvious chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
aw that was so cute and funny... - doumeki does have a thing for spiteful relationships or maybe that's just with watanuki and watanuki-ish people, or in this case, cats... XD good job!
K1M chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I was pretty confident that I knew where this was going, and the ending didn't prove me wrong. Of course the stray kitten would look and act like the feline version of Watanuki, and of course Doumeki would name it after the boy's name. Still, it was a very nice story. It was cute and funny and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have no doubts that Doumeki is indeed a cat person: cats usually like calm people who won't bother them but who will take care of them and give them affection when *they* want it. Little independents buggers... XD

Thanks for sharing! (_)
toomanytheories chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I had a feeling I knew where this was going... Watanuki is such a cat XD this was really really cute!
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh dear god that was so effing cute!1
yulin the accountless chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
So freaking cute! Early on I kept thinking about how the little bugger reminded me of Watanuki. The parallels that you drew were cute and so very true. *snickers* Because I'm lame, at first the kitten reminded me of a younger, much more innocent version of Greebo from Terry Pratchett's Discworld. Seriously read the wikipedia article, it's scary.
elmo-doodle chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
uwah, Doumeki and kittens! Two of the best things ever! This was wonderful D
SanteeLegs chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
AWW. I had a suspicion... That is so cute! Wonderful!
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
haha it sounds just like the insident where Watanuki gave up his one eye's sight. I lovenhow you dipictated it in this story. Very amusing. And for those who haven't read those chapters: tons of good foreshadowing.

Anyway, good job!
BloodRedAngel808 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Kawai! The ending put a big smile on my face!

Blessed be,

Angel
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
now, that was extremely cute! hahaha..the story is just screaming "hitsuzen, hitsuzen!"..hahaa