Reviews for Disappear
CitronPresse chapter 7 . 1/18/2008
Belated reader here again ... so, I have now read chapters 5, 6 and 7. A couple of lines that were, I suppose, quite minor in the scheme of things really got to me: that Mark would go shopping with Addison just to be with her; and the loss of Burke's trumpet playing. Christina's chapter is heartrending. I always have a lot of sympathy for Addison when she is paired with Derek, but I'm very biased towards Mark in their relationship and to get me to feel for her while she is, at least as I see it, making his life miserable is pretty hard - but you achieved it! And Alex is tragic - you can so see this sort of thing unfolding for him almost by default. This is such good writing!
CitronPresse chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
Well, I'm a bit behind ... but, having found one of your stories, I had to look for others and I'm already absorbed in this. I read the first four chapters and chose to attach the review to this one (as you don't know me at all you won't know how predictable this is) because Mark is stuck in my head.

You write so well and with such insight that (this may sound strange) I have to postpone reading any more of this so that I can keep my ideas straight for the story I'm attempting to write right now.

God, was that long and rambling enough? To summarize then - really excellent. Adding it and you to favorites lists.
esnad chapter 23 . 9/24/2007
This is lovely , sad and beutiful,

and sry but you killed Meredith Mwhahaha })

and Addek reunited :)
crazy-chica6 chapter 20 . 8/28/2007
*le sigh* I love it, I love how this room where a new life was brought into the world becomes their mourning spot for the 2 who have left. It is so perfect.

Hmm doing something different like what? I would say an epilogue would be great.
crazy-chica6 chapter 18 . 8/21/2007
I love your Izzie, and her newfound strength, although it is not necessarily newfound more like refound (are they even words?), I hope Alex doesn't leave her cuz she really needs him right now, even if she won't admit it.

Mer is bang on perfect, good comparison with the whole drowning incident, least she has Christina, I kinda almost (I stress that word) feel bad for her about the whole Derek thing.

Who's next?

Also thanks for the shoutout:)
crazy-chica6 chapter 17 . 8/18/2007
i love love love how derek realises what he did, (yay for closet sex though), i hope she feels the same.

alex can't leave he has to stay and protect izzie.
crazy-chica6 chapter 16 . 8/16/2007
addek yay! Ok now that the mini celebration is over time to get back to the angst, which I loved of course.
crazy-chica6 chapter 15 . 8/14/2007
wow, I love how you wrote Mark, it was bang on. Addison's reaction though quite interesting...
crazy-chica6 chapter 14 . 8/12/2007
that was sad:(, ok so not many more people left, im thinking there has to be some sort of happy ending to all of this? and puhlease at least make addie and derek have some lets get over richard dying by screwing in an all call room.
crazy-chica6 chapter 13 . 8/8/2007
ya know i think that if i had to guess the thoughts in bailey's head, it would def be along those lines.
Jane chapter 12 . 8/5/2007
Thank you so much!

This definitely makes things easier and I hope this attracts new readers to you as well.

I found some things in past chapters that I had missed before and I'm enjoying this fic so much more.

Again, thank you!
crazy-chica6 chapter 12 . 8/5/2007
aww poor george, who's next?
Jane chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
This looks like it could be a very good fic, but without formatting of the passages, it's a tough read. Include paragraphs and breaks between them to make it easier on the reader. I'd also highly encourage you to edit the first chapters to include this so new readers that find your story aren't turned off by an imposing wall of text.
crazy-chica6 chapter 11 . 8/2/2007
I find it hard to like meredith too, she annoys me on the show, but again I like your mer a lot better, like she will ever be like that not in shonda's messed up world.
freiheitfuehlen chapter 9 . 8/1/2007
Love it. Every line of it.