Reviews for Blind Date
BeautifulLotus chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
I want more
Infernal Rose chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Please update? Pretty please?
animeromance72 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
looking forward to the next chapter. ;)
DevilGene chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
I'm following your story so make more _...
Nique13 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I can't believe you haven't updated! Here I am reading a great story with only FOUR chapters. How could you start something like this and not finish it? This is my third time reading this story and you still haven't updated.

Sorry for ranting, I just expected more.

Anyway, I like what you've written so far.
Lexiphile chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Gaara and Sasuke huh? Ewww. Not a pairing I see often, nor is it one that I 'ship- though I must admit the two of them together could be hoooot. I look forward to seeing what your plot bunny makes them do; who knows 'haps it might be interesting. Potential and all that hmmm?

No criticism here really- not a very helpful reviewer am I? -but I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

KitsuneDango chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
nooooooooooooooooo itachi hasnt met naruto yet awwwww plz update!
xxchibinessxx chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
i am rreally likeing this story but ive never heard of a susuka and gaara pair and that makes it even nore funn! please update soon!
mymy169 chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
i like this story but it progressing antagonizingly slowly for me! i just cant wait for the interaction between naruto and itachi to start!
ichigofan01 chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
AWEsome to the max!(heh soz it my favirote term at the mo) i wanna see some itaXnaru plz!
Conflicted Soul chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
I like the story a few grammar mistakes but nobody is perfect so it can be forgiven... I'm not excellent in grammar either ;) I can't wait for Itachi and Naruto to meet and go on a blind date, there's something so misterious and smexy about a ItaNaru BLIND date;)

Looking forward to the nexy chapter.

Srta.Kinomoto chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Nice chapter!

Can't wait for the next!

Ja ne. ;D
kira1525 chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
Hey! Awesome Job! I Loved It And I Hope I ahve The Privilage To Read Lots More Fanfictions From You! Great Job! Also Can You Do Some GaaraNaru Ficlets? That'd Be Great If You Could! Great Job!
dashllee chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
omg omg updae update update i love ur story :D
coolgamer chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
hey love the story please update soon