Reviews for Unfinished business
crestoflight3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
That's so sad!
Ice Wolf17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Awesome! Please continue! Also, please add a part about Tai and his feelings for his sister.
BoarderKC chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Oh my...That was really sad, but it was great! I absolutely loved it! I really hope you come out with a sequel explaining what happened to Kari! I really liked it!
Frostbite chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Is there going to be another chapter? or is kari Dead?

well ummmm, ummmmmm. YOu killed kari! bet you are going to in trouble for, so I will go easy on you seeing as there are probably like twenty angry kari fans out to get you right now! anyways keep up the good work and please make another chapter! okay? bye
Amanda chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
that sucked! they failed, HOW SAD!
hollydwin chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Very goood! I absolutely love this story. It's very sad, but cool. I have a story and I hope to one day publish it. Would you be so kind, when I do publish it, to give me your review. All in all, this story was great. Keep writing because you have a true tallent. Peace Out!
Amy Rose chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
WHAT? *runs up to author and starts shaking* How could you do this to me! How could you do THAT to Kari? This is an awesome storyline! I sooo think that you should do something else for it. That'd be cool.
K. H. T chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
please finish. this is really really good!
Broken Rebel chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
hey keep this up. it is good so far.
Battlelord-Ogre chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Cari fears for good reason. No, no. No questions. The Ogre shall explain all in due time.
Kyer chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Agh!

I want Wizardmon back-but not like this! And of all the times to fail in a rescue act! Part 2! Part 2! Those who want it sad can ignore any posts that come after!

Waaaaaaaaaaa!
Charles RocketBoy chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Kari failed... Ouch. Nice and dramatic, just the way I like it! Good work!
Mary chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
*reviewed just a few minutes back but errored* . ;

This is the kinda fic that makes me go "..." and thats a good thing! I mean honestly, _me_, rendered speechless? A rare occurance. :) But seriously; I like the fic even though the ending is very sad; its true to life in the fact that not all stories have happy endings. Its a sad fic; but a good one.