Reviews for Through A Mirror Darkly
TheLazyOne14 chapter 6 . 4/20
I can't believe I'm saying this, but... I'm rooting for Xemnas. The fight probably won't turn out that way, but... Yeah rooting for Xemnas. That other son of a bitch needs to go down. Painfully. In humiliation. And lack of dignity and pride. Castrated WITH A RUSTY SPOON.
Kaiblader chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
This story is brilliant please carry it on, I was unhappy when I realised i'd finished all the chapters :'(
Emeralden Rapley chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
oh i hope more chapter's come. i sincerly do. this is a work of art. i hope a happy ending as well. mainly for zexion and demyx. and maybe riku and sora.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
omg i love this story and i hope it is complete and since its not i gotta say hurry up this story rocks my sock's. and im not even wearing them right now an dthere still rockes. in my dresser!
Hillevi chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
This is good! I want to read the next chapter! Please continue writing this story!
zeppelin13 chapter 6 . 8/26/2008
This is interesting. Please update! ]
alice chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
oh god...this is amazing :D! I :D

i had a weird dream on akuroku day. my mom died and i was intrusted with her heart, and i had to protect it no matter what. then i just warped into this giant room with a picture of xheanort hanging on the wall and loads of gold and red tapestries hanging on the wall. then xemnas, zexion and axel appeared saying that my moms heart was the, well, big ol' powerful heart that would restore kingdom hearts. so they tried stealing it. i ran around screaming 'get away!' and 'im not letting you have my moms heart!'. after much running, zexion and axel jumping off walls, xemnas trying to stab me with his red lightsaber things (i think they're called aerial blades), and axel slamming into a double glazed window once they got the heart. i sort of crumpled to the floor and started to cry. xemnas teleported away to go worship kingdom hearts, axel put a hand on my shoulder and said he was sorry and zexion gave me a random plushie of a heart. it was weird but when i woke up i was sad and ecstatically happy cos i finally managed to have a dream where some of the members weren't just in a picture i saw somewhere on the internet. :D

ps. i am NOT LYING. i seriously had this dream. and i seriously love this fic. it is decided. you're fics are the best i have EVER read in my LIFE. and i have read a hell of a lot.
What About Today chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Wow. This is a unique thought! I like it a lot... Although I'm sad and a little disturbed over Zexion and Axel... Poor good Demyx! I really look forward to the rest! 8D Laters! XD
Paper Kettle chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
This is such an intesting idea, I can't wait to see how the story will unfold!

Lmao Evil Dem is so badass XD
DorkFace chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
OOerr.. Kinda Dark,

I Love it.

Yay x
SliferHeart chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
Oh- sweet! Can't wait for the update (as usual _).
CinnyMon chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
OMG whaen are you going to UPDATE?

Im hooked and your not updating!

Why is that?

Anyways, this is like one of my FAVORITE stories (besides your trilogy - But your not updating on that EITHER!)

Anyhoo - good job!

Love it!

Cant wait to hear from you soon!
bunny500 chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
eep!I didn't know my big sis was logged in not me,sorry,Marzbunni is my sis just so you know,sorry!
MarzBunni chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
This is well written,I feel sorry for all the peoples in Evil Demyx world,and I feel realy sorry for normal Demy TT
kitsuneluvuh chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
Ooh, awesome story! Poor innocent Demyx... All he wants is to go home... For some reason I got a mental image of Demyx going home while Dark!Demyx was still there and then the two of them getting it on... 0_o Weird... Anyway, please update!