Reviews for Tap
lgohi13 chapter 1 . 1/1
Jio, I know it's hard for you. But I know she know how you feel (since she is inside of you). I know she trust you, heck she might even be in love with you. The possibilities are endless, so don't forget what she taught, or I'm sure she'll be upset with you (in a good way)! 'v'
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I don't remember him saying that, do you know when exactly it was?

But I liked the concept of this and the way you did it.
LilyMoonstone chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
oh, that's sweet. Poor Jio, sounds like he's lonely.
wirbil chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This is gorgeous! :) I thought that it was a fabulous one-shot and I wish that you could write more. There are so few O-Part Hunter ff's out there. Happy Writing and Holidays too!
blue lioness 1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
oh! so sad!
Absolutely Unsure chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
oh wow, what a GREAT story, this fandom needs more stories T.T

But your story has made the fangirl in me cry, so thank you very much

~Kitsune
EmeraldWolfChild chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
YES! JioRuby love!

I just finhed the manga...and practicaly ran over to for some calming down (sadly almost all the manga does that to me U.U) That was a very original idea and I adore it! I hope you can write another little one-shot :]

Thank you for making me a bit happier :)

~EmeraldWolfChild~
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Oh, yes, I was definitely very intrigued that the "annoying sound it made when he held something" was the first thing Jio talked to her about first thing they were left alone was. xD I love the way that you've reasoned it, though. I definitely hadn't seen quite as deep into it as you have and I certainly feel like I am a bit more complete of a 6 Satan fan thanks to this wonderful fic of yours.

You've grasped Jio's personality so well with this analysis of yours that it's truly staggering. But, without a doubt, the bitter sweetness of the last sentence was the best.
Redflash's Legacy chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
So sad and yet so... good story. Ruby dies? Well all i know is that all angels and devils disappear into space.
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
ruby dies! what?
Khaos-chan chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Aw, so sad
Nawulf chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Pretty nice for such a short fic. Kudos for good language (no typos etc). The idea was nice too, the tapping of the bead.
the general girl chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
-sighs-

I wish there was fanfiction for 6 Satan. Great job on this oneshot though.
angel.yang92 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
this was just to awsome! I love this!
Suponji chapter 1 . 7/10/2007