Reviews for She Wore an Itsy, Bitsy, Teeny, Weeny
Phantoms Lil Waffle chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
aww..:) this was too cute andwell..cute! xD
Avalon.Roxy chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Hmmm, I think too much was read into it. But, going by your name, I can see how that's possible, haha. I dunno, I didn't really see much of a reaction from Egon in that episode, though it may have been still a bit early to tell. It's too bad we're not telepathic, haha.

To each their own interpretations I guess. *shrug* Though, a rather interesting take.
Sonar chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Oh my god. That was just too awesome and funny. Sweet romantic humor fic.
artisanrox chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I'm female, and I think *I* need a cold shower after this! This was wonderful. You do such a great job of weaving actual story plot with the stuff that we *don't* see...but I'm sure, considering the way Straczynski's episodes roll, is very much implied. _

I'm definitely not going to look at these episodes the same way!
AiredaleLady chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I always sondered about this scene as well. That Janine has guts to wear such skimpy clothing (tank top and short skirt) to a job where her bosses are all bachelors!

I enjoyed reading Egon's "thoughts"-he's human after all, but biy is he good at hiding it. As with your other story, I really enjoyed the woring in of dialogue and scenes from the cartoon episode with your own imagination. It takes a lot of talent to do that without making it sound like you are copying the show.
JECrazy chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I don't take any prisoners when I write for J&E. I don't like to go easy on Egon that's for sure.
Fritz Baugh chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
It's almost ridiculous how long Egon resists, isn't it? It's unfortunate it takes him so long to figure out what those hormones are there for...

I almost need a cold shower myself after that one (lol)
GalaxyRangerSilver chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Great story! I loved it. You should do another.
decipher chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I love the storyline between Egon and Janine written in this fic. You did a great job in explaining Egon's attitude towards Janine in this particular episode. I found Egon amusing; his attempts to ignore his obvious attraction towards Janine, only further complicated his stress throughout the day. Isn't it funny how some people can be so stubborn to their own needs, and reason themselves out of the obvious? Keep up the great Egon and Janine stories.

E&J Fan