Reviews for Ouroboros
Athena13 chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
I really enjoyed this story. The characters were true to canon, the circumstances sweet, and the story interesting. Great job!
ladygris chapter 18 . 5/1/2012
Wow! Just. . .wow! This story was so well planned that I enjoyed it from start to finish. I thoroughly loved the portion in Ancient Egypt, as heartbreaking as it was, and the subtle changes (and not so subtle ones) after the events of "Moebius" was well done. The hunt with water guns and the dunking in the pond. . . .Made for a great, happy ending for the story!

Wonderful job!
Motherduck chapter 18 . 4/3/2011
Great story, I can't believe it was written so long ago. I really miss Stargate and I don't know what I'd do without you wonderful writers of Fanfiction. By writing these great stories you are keeping the Stargate franchise alive when the likes of Mallozzi and Co are happy to let it die. Well done, Great work, pleeeeease don't stop writing. :)
Skyuni123 chapter 18 . 1/2/2011
This is the best Sam/Daniel fic I have ever read, and I'm not just saying that. I watched Moebius last night and my father (who is a Sam/Jack shipper, just to annoy me) started rubbing the kiss in my face, so I knew I had to come and read some S/D fanfiction.
Lupanari chapter 18 . 9/29/2010
I loved that ending. That ending was hilarious and perfect. :D

I really enjoyed reading this. You did a great job doing the background scenes to this, while still keeping it completely canon. :) I liked the way you described Daniel's feelings after Jack, Sam, and Teal'c died. It's very sad, but accurate to how he probably would've felt. Also, these two episodes always annoyed me as far the romance portions are concerned, especially that scene with the alternate-Sam and Jack (that was like the writers forcing the pairing down our throats; IT MADE NO SENSE!). I definitely prefer this interpretation. _
WillDoXTNA chapter 18 . 8/25/2010
i just wanted to say that I loved reading this story. you captured their personalities so well. and the romance was wonderful.!
pstibbons chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
best lines:

Teal’c eyed the vegetables that the General had brought. “Do you wish a salad with all of the small musical instruments?”

General O’Neill blinked at him for a moment before groaning. “Honestly, Teal’c. Eight years! You’ve been here eight years. It’s bells and whistles!”
pstibbons chapter 18 . 4/4/2009
Nice fic. Good job with the fish change, that was well planned.
pstibbons chapter 17 . 4/4/2009
Oh thank goodness!
pstibbons chapter 13 . 4/4/2009
best lines:

" And I spent eight years learning from the best.”

“To whom do you refer?”

“You,” Daniel said. “Well, you and Jack O’Neill.”

Teal’c was silent for a long moment before bowing his head. “You honour me, Daniel Jackson.”
pstibbons chapter 12 . 4/4/2009
Well. That was unexpected.
pstibbons chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
Glad they got together early on in the story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 18 . 8/16/2008
Awesome story! It's really really really good! I love Daniel and Sam!
Whirlwind421 chapter 16 . 8/16/2008
They changed their relationship! I say that's quite big!
Whirlwind421 chapter 15 . 8/16/2008
It looks like they inverdently affected their futue after all. And last chapter you said the goo stuff was blue but before I swear you said it was purple?