Reviews for Life Should Taste As Good As Shikamaru
demonlight6767 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I like it! That was good, normally I would never think of those two together. But reading this I think their cute together. I think your a great writer!
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is sooo cute!
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
yum _ aww shika is so oblivious lol _
WordFairy237 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
FLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFF! I love it!
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
i honestly thought of these two as a pair before... and you just opened new doors to me... thank you... I think I'll just go read more of these. haha

cute story!
PunkDoors chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Awww, this is really cute!

Thanks for writing. :)
Kurarisa chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
-squee- I swear down, that is one of the cutest things ever. I only discovereed ShikaKiba about an hour ago, and you just made it one of my fvourite pairings 8D -glomp- thank you
China Dolly chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Oh my gosh, that was adorable! I am very fond of this pairing and I loved this cute fic.
picatso chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This is such a cute story! this is the first shikaXkiba story I've read, and it rocks! X3
igngioeromr chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Ah, this is nice. Maybe a little too much explaining for my own tastes, (and a little short T_T) but an enjoyable read. *thumbs up* I love ShikaKiba personally, and so I hope I get to read lots more fics like this from you... XD Your a good writer...
Punk Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Cute and fluffy! :D
Mikky-mail chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Words to describe this are 'aw' and 'cute' and 'fluff' and- i could go on forever... X)

Anyways, this is the most cutest story i have ever read with a Kiba pairing! i love it! _
TotallyObsessive chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
VERY VERY CUTE :D it's very sweet and well written. I LOVE the ending :D great job :D
ReinSohma chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
So cute!
Renn chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
ahh...I do wish we owned the show...then ShikaKiba would be SO all over the place...