Reviews for To Live or Die
Imaginigma chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
I cannot remember reading this story before, because if i had I would surely remember it. What a great story! Full of angst, suspense, the typical twin-banter and of course "the" coat. ;) great. Really loving this story. Now i am going to find the prequel with Halith. You wrothe the prequel, right? Right?! Pleaaase... :)
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
'"I imagine he recieved good news," the messenger commented finally, watching the crown prince of Mirkwood turning cartwheels. "Yes," Thranduil replied dryly. "A pity he has never learned to show his emotion."' I laughed at that. What a wonderful chapter.
jack-damian chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
read all three stories at once. aw! loving the abuse (thats probably bad, isnt it)
also, you addressed some points that always annoyed me from the original, namely tolkein focussing on the heroes and not the 'collateral damage'. probably one of the best estel fics ive read on this site. easily in the top five!
love jack-damian
HelloDenmark chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
Very sweet story. I like Elrohir in this :D
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
i love it
gginsc chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
I likwe this reaction from Elrond and sons much better than the hate and anguish usually found in Arwen/Aragorn love stories.
Pol chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
You are a very talented writer. Just felt compelled to state that fact.
Estel-Undomiel25 chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
I love aragorn/arwen and your whole story. reading these always leaves me wanting more chapters...
LisaG16 chapter 12 . 6/3/2010
Aw, *sniff!* You made me all teary eyed at the Elrond and Estel reunion. Just perfect! :) *sigh!*
LisaG16 chapter 11 . 6/3/2010
Ok, good...I will let you live since you made sure Aragorn would recover. ;) Thank you!
LisaG16 chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
*sniff!* Aragorn had better live in the next chapter!
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
Oh yay! Finally help is on the way, but will they get there in time?
LisaG16 chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
EEK!
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
ARGH! Go back! Elladan! Elrohir! PLEASE heed your instincts and go BACK to the cave! Your little brother needs you more than ever! :(
LisaG16 chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
OMG! What did you DO to Aragorn? You broke his leg? Were 2 cracks breaking BOTH legs? Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...I wish the twins and Legolas would hurry up and catch up to our poor sweet, now injured (again!) ranger! *sniff!*