Reviews for To Live or Die
imadetheline chapter 12 . 10/21/2020
hey I know you probably don't check these anymore but I just wanted to let you know what your stories and this series in particular mean to me. they were actually some of the first exposure I had to fanfiction and fandom. I reread them constantly ever since I found them a few years ago. your writing is amazing and the stories are so wonderfully crafted and heartfelt. and through your stories I was able to find a wonderful community and amazing friends in fandom spaces and even gain the courage to post writing of my own. and I'm just incredibly grateful to you for writing and posting these stories so thank you
Hah423 chapter 12 . 5/10/2020
I know this was written long ago but wow it was fantastic! All 3 were riveting and your talent for writing is fantastic! Nice job.
Blissaster chapter 7 . 7/20/2019
I don't know how you can make me a laugh with a story labeled as angst. I love the banter between the twins and Legolas, Legolas' blood thirst, and the twins' mischief.

Again, I pity Halith.

And this is my fave part.

Somehow, he thought dryly All of this unease is Estel's fault.

0-0-0-0

Somehow, Halith thought murderously, All of this is Strider's fault.
Blissaster chapter 6 . 7/20/2019
I know Halith is the villain. But I can't help but feel the slightest sympathy for having to deal with Aragorn. It must be very frustrating. Haha.

I was a little disappointed the twins didn't find Aragorn right away. But I love the way you write Aragorn. How resourceful he can be.

This is my fave part btw.

Gone! By the Dark Lord himself, WHY was he saddled with this man?! A curse! He was a curse!

Thanks for sharing this! :)
Arasulgil chapter 3 . 8/17/2018
Lovely chapter...
I like the part between Aragorn and Arwen..really fits in with the Eldar/Edain differences
The letters were a lovely touch way Elrond reads between the lines of the letter clearly shows how well he knows his foster son,while Legolas' reaction to the letter provides a neat point of humour.
AndurilofTolkien chapter 12 . 5/10/2017
aw nice
DalekQueen7 chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
Ah, my nerves! This is suspenseful.
wotumba1 chapter 12 . 9/29/2015
great Story, love it!
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 9/29/2015
gotta love mandos!
wotumba1 chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
no! they can't have found him to lose him like that again!
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
they have to get to him and rescue him! they just have to!
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
what? no!
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
evil cliffie ;-)
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
that does not look good for estel :(
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 9/29/2015