Reviews for To Live or Die
great Story, love it!
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 9/29/2015
gotta love mandos!
wotumba1 chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
no! they can't have found him to lose him like that again!
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
they have to get to him and rescue him! they just have to!
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
what? no!
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
evil cliffie ;-)
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
that does not look good for estel :(
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
love the letter!
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
glad for galadriel's help
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
love this Story already...
IstariWho chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
Hannon-le for writing this great story and the ones before it. I have read many versions in which Elrond had a moment of anger that Aragorn and Arwen loved eachother. Your version is, I think, more accurate to the characters.
Imaginigma chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
I cannot remember reading this story before, because if i had I would surely remember it. What a great story! Full of angst, suspense, the typical twin-banter and of course "the" coat. ;) great. Really loving this story. Now i am going to find the prequel with Halith. You wrothe the prequel, right? Right?! Pleaaase... :)
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
'"I imagine he recieved good news," the messenger commented finally, watching the crown prince of Mirkwood turning cartwheels. "Yes," Thranduil replied dryly. "A pity he has never learned to show his emotion."' I laughed at that. What a wonderful chapter.
jack-damian chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
read all three stories at once. aw! loving the abuse (thats probably bad, isnt it)
also, you addressed some points that always annoyed me from the original, namely tolkein focussing on the heroes and not the 'collateral damage'. probably one of the best estel fics ive read on this site. easily in the top five!
love jack-damian