Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
Well done
Josie chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Another awesome fic, I am loving these!
resourceress7 chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
Good story. It felt complete where you ended it - reconciliation.

one thing though: Cuddy is Jewish, too, if I recall correctly. She may not know that specific prayer in Hebrew (it's not one you learn by rote on major holidays), but she'd know it was a Jewish prayer without being told.

Again, great story.
oflymonddreams chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
thanks for writing this, I enjoyed it! good house/wilson fight story
micetea chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I'm sorry it had to end quick cause it was good") Hope you'll get over writters block soon")
lhoma320 chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
OMG,the first paragraph in this chapter really got to me. I love when writers write what House is feeling as he gradually wakes up after a traumatic event. You described that so well.

I loved this "All at once his senses returned, and his body was slowly beginning to obey. He could feel his mind still clearing, trying to comprehend the sensations of the dull ache that pulsed through his chest. 'Odd' he thought to himself." And then this "Amongst the other feelings was a soft warmth that was enveloping his left hand. He tried to flex his fingers, but they only twitched in response, feeling weak and restrained." You do such a wonderful job of describing the scenario.

I really loved this line "Thought it was psychosomatic" and Wilson's reaction to it. Great job!

You know I couldn't figure out why House's chest was sore so I was so glad when you mentioned CPR...of course. I had forgotten about that. That completely went over my head.

I loved the ending with House pretending to be asleep and catching Wilson off guard. Great...great...great story. I'm glad you finished it and I'm glad you are happy. Personally, I would have loved for this to go on forever but I understand. Thank you for this! :D
lhoma320 chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter. Wilson singing a Jewish prayer was so touching and Cuddy catching him in a personal moment was great.

These lines really got to me "She stopped only when she could see the almost naked form of her diagnostician. "Who covered him?" she asked softly." I liked the way you included Chase in this. :)

Poor Wilson. He's so distraught. Great update.
lhoma320 chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
Wow! I really enjoyed this. I loved how you captured Wilson's feelings as he waited on word on House. The way he heard Cuddy coming to comfort him.

The way Wilson confessed to thinking House had OD'd and then breaking down in Cuddy's arms was like a flash back to when Amber died. They way you wrote it I could visualize it perfectly. So very nicely done. Great job! I love this story.
Shadow Cat65 chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
Thanks for coming back to finish it. The story deserved a happy ending. Glad you gave it one.
LBQIO chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
loveitlots
LBQIO chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
love it
LBQIO chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
love
silverangel116 chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
great story...love love love that you updated the last chapters together!
Edwina B. Karch chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
Awesome update, I can't wait for more.
huddyholic chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
Aww this was such a good story. I loved the ending :-)