Reviews for Standing in a Circle of Quiet
Maryem chapter 20 . 12/7/2013
Thank you so much for this story! It is my absolute FAVORITE!whenever I read it, I cry and laugh and wish I had that kind of amazing romance!
You have my favorite
Maryem chapter 20 . 11/27/2013
OMG I'm bawling. I could not put down my phone until i finished the story. This was the most beautiful story. You are an amazingly talented writer and I hope you write some more Draco/Ginny stories.
lmsluhzdm chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
i LOVED the date. I love the relationship you're building between them, it's fantastic, & beautiful
Adelina chapter 20 . 12/3/2012
"What're you grinning so madly about?" he asked, leaning forward to place a kiss on the tip of her nose.

"You," she breathed. "I love you."

I love that. I love that just the thought of a person is enough to make someone so happy. It appeals to the softer side of me.
Adelina chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Just wow. the writing is incredible.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
nice:)
SweetProserpina chapter 20 . 1/22/2012
Loved your story! Thanks for writing!
flyingelcamino chapter 20 . 8/21/2011
Wow, such a good story. I really liked how you were able to incorporate both the fluffiness and the angst without making anything seem too forced. I loved your portrayal of both ginny and draco. I tend not to like when people write ginny as so hot-tempered that she acts like a little kid, but I liked that your ginny could hold her own against draco (part of what makes then such a good couple :p) You did a really good job of putting their emotions and ginny's reservations about just running back to draco after finding out the truth were much more real than a lot of other works I've read. Great job and I hope this makes it to you even though you write this like 4 years ago.
Hypercaine chapter 16 . 9/29/2010
I like your story, but theres some things i'd like to point out...

earlier you mentioned that Ginny must have "gotten Bill's cool look" because Fred and Georges children ask her to tell them stories.

That, and it was also mentioned that Charlie lived with a wife (girlfriend?) and an infant child.

Just, yer... i saw that charlie was single in this chapter so i thought i'd point it out...
SnarkyPenname chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Why did the Goblin say Ms. & Mr. Weasley? Didn’t she take her husbands name? She should have. It makes them sound like brother and sister or something... Anyway just wondering… at the end you made a bit of a typo. You wrote "Gringotts thanks your for your business." It should have been you and your business. Besides that it looks fine to me. Great story! It looks really good so far. I'm enjoying reading it. (:
RosieRose chapter 16 . 5/3/2010
So true, about the reviews. I like this story a lot - the only thing is, how did Draco jump from 'France', to 'where-Ginny-is'? France is pretty big.
Anyway, great story.
Alex
Frust-sheep chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
Yeah, what can I say: at the latest, this chapter get me everytime. Just wow, how really wonderful written!
Frust-sheep chapter 20 . 1/30/2010
Ok, I'm just flabbergasted! OMG was this just a amazing story. You know I already loved your other story, but THIS was just mind-blowing.

Thank you so much for writing these ff. The plot, the scenes etc and especially your writing again was at its best.

It is really one of my fav Ginny & Draco stories and believe me it will always be.

You always found the right balance in your words and actions. I really thought this was real. :D

Just one word: This was PERFECTION!

PS: I think it is evident, that I put your ff on my fav list, but I just want to let you know, that I put you as the author on my fav list also and I hope, that you will find a way to write again sometime.

Anyway thank you so much for the really wonderful and enjoyable ride. I suffered so much with them. ;)

PS 2: I so agree with your choice/rearrangement of the couples. :)
Rebecca chapter 20 . 10/24/2009
Sorry for hopping on the bandwagon a tad late. This review probably won't mean as much to you as a review would while you were in the progress of writing your fic, but I wanted to say that I read your story from start to finish just now - and I absolutely ADORED it! I loved the plot, the writing, and the ending was definitely NOT too gooey ) Thanks for the great FanFic, I hope you're in the process of writing more. I will most certainly read them D
ihearttvsnark chapter 20 . 8/13/2009
I just spent the past few hours reading your entire story. It was wonderful. I didn't think it was too sappy at all. It was a beautifully written love story. Great job.