Reviews for You Don't Care a Bit
SiraaDemented chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
Oh my goodness, the final lines of this chapter were to die for, I absolutely loved it! 'Darling, it's Captain.' That was my favorite line in the piece so far. Update!
EnduringDarkness chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
Really good so far :3
Guest chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
LOL Pirates! ;D That was an awesome chapter! Your updates make me so happy
Florencia7 chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
This is getting better and better. I have never read a JE story quite like this one. I love the ideas you come up with. It's so fascinating to read. Wonderful chapter!
Florencia7 chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
OH MY! Elizabeth has become one hell of a pirate! lol

Fantastic chapter! I can't wait to see what will happen now :)
Florencia7 chapter 13 . 10/9/2012
""Is there no one else who can provide us with the same information?" / "If there was, do you think I would be going after someone who wants my head?" / "Is there anyone in this world who doesn't want your head?"" - haha The entire dialogue was great!

It's so awesome that you updated so soon! :D I loved the team work in this chapter and YAY for badass!Lizzie ;D
Florencia7 chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
OMG

You updated! ? ! ? ! ? What a wonderful, amazing surprise! This chapter brought back such great memories, the good, ol' pirate times *happy sigh*

Fantastic chapter! You have no idea how happy it made me that you updated :]

Loved this!
KattieScarlet chapter 11 . 8/12/2010
love this story!
stakemenow chapter 11 . 7/22/2008
yes yes continue! this is so good! it's a great for jack killing beckett! i really liked the connection you gave them, it was clever.
angeljean1 chapter 11 . 7/20/2008
Continue! Continue - I have really been enjoying the direction that this story has taken!
Cassaleena11 chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
OMG! this is probley my favorite story that i have read! Will you continue please?
Florencia7 chapter 11 . 7/18/2008
OHH How can you even ask? Of course you should continue! I love this story! :) This chapter was great, and I'm so glad that you gave them a happy ending! (As for now, at least )

And this bit was hilarious: "“Know, Sparrow, when you return, I expect a proposal” / “One thing at a time, Governor. Besides, you’re not really my type”" LOL

I really hope that you will continue this story! ! ! :]
Sophies-Welt chapter 11 . 7/18/2008
Nice story, but please don't stop, some more of Governour and Jack talk and the problem with Will had to be resolved! And the missing proposal to the Governour ;)

So, keep on writing!

(but I think you made a mistake, Beckett stabbed Jack, not shot him)
Sophies-Welt chapter 10 . 7/18/2008
Exciting and excellent story! But how could you stop right here? Update soon!
Future Mrs. Sparrow chapter 10 . 4/11/2008
Gah! Update! I MUST know what happens!