Reviews for You Don't Care a Bit
Sleepy Lotus chapter 11 . 5/30
Aww that was so much fun! Ripping good action! You write such an EVIL Beckett! :) And a lovely Jack and Lizzy. I think you captured their characters very well!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 7 . 5/28
Ooo I like the back story you came up with for Jack and Beckett! And aww, what an end to the chapter! Ah!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 6 . 5/28
"Elizabeth stood silently for a moment sizing him up again, stopping at his eyes. She could get so lost in his eyes, and is if the fire had been building up inside of her for the past two weeks…and it had…she reached back and slapped him as hard as she could across the cheek."

Lol! As he well deserved! :)
Sigh. Loved the scene in the alley. Sweet and well done!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 5 . 5/28
Oh no not Gibbs! You have me on pins and needles, as usual. Haha. Love the way you orchestrated Jack and Lizzy's reunion. ::sits back and waits for her to kick his arse:: lol
Sleepy Lotus chapter 4 . 5/28
Nice! Lizzy kicks butt! Haha. I love it that Jack is just towing along behind the Pearl with no one the wiser... :)
Sleepy Lotus chapter 3 . 5/28
Poor Elizabeth! Kissing Beckett would have made me hurl for sure! Haha. Ooo I like the paintings in the closet idea. Wonder who that other captain could be...heh. Nice!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 2 . 5/27
Ah! What a twist! I love the way you write Elizabeth. She always faces the world like a true Pirate King.
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 5/27
Now this was what I wanted to happen during the battle in AWE! Not icky whelp wedding! Lol. How did I miss this gem? Yah!
Lutherian chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
I loved it. Please update soon.
Florencia7 chapter 17 . 9/25/2014
YAY! A NEW CHAPTER! :D And it was FANTASTIC! And what a cliffhanger! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! :)
SiraaDemented chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
Oh my goodness, the final lines of this chapter were to die for, I absolutely loved it! 'Darling, it's Captain.' That was my favorite line in the piece so far. Update!
Decayaries chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
Really good so far :3
Guest chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
LOL Pirates! ;D That was an awesome chapter! Your updates make me so happy
Florencia7 chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
This is getting better and better. I have never read a JE story quite like this one. I love the ideas you come up with. It's so fascinating to read. Wonderful chapter!
Florencia7 chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
OH MY! Elizabeth has become one hell of a pirate! lol

Fantastic chapter! I can't wait to see what will happen now :)