Reviews for Love Without Borders 3: Strong Enough
fghfgh chapter 22 . 6/4/2008
i seriously think that all 3 of these stories should be put together and be john cenas next movie.
fghfgh chapter 23 . 4/15/2008
ive read all three of these stories, and i absolutely love them!

great job. look forward to reading more of your stories!
iwannabeweightless09 chapter 15 . 9/16/2007
This story is amazing! Please write more soon.
TrishOrton chapter 15 . 8/8/2007
awe man so you mean shes just gonna take him back just like that! I was fully hoping for Trish to put him through hell just like John did her lol anyway update soon :)
TrishOrton chapter 14 . 8/5/2007
even though hes trying to do right now it still doesnt make up for everything he did lol at least not to me...anyway update soon :)
TrishOrton chapter 12 . 7/26/2007
Ugh Trish is being way to nice to John after he cheated on her lol If it were me I'd be giving that bum hell! but anyway of course I'm your girl lol what else would I be :)
TrishOrton chapter 11 . 7/25/2007
John better man up to face the music lol cuz it dont look good for him and Trish
TrishOrton chapter 10 . 7/21/2007
damn you would think drunk or not John would have known better. I mean didnt he catch his girlfriend before cheating on him and then he goes and does it to Trish the woman he so-call loves and has children with. I shake my head at him lol update soon :)
gigglebox54 chapter 9 . 7/20/2007
great story..please update soon [:
TrishOrton chapter 9 . 7/19/2007
well that sucked. Why didnt Trish go off on John for his stupid mistake yet again. I tell ya he doesnt learn from anything at all
TrishOrton chapter 8 . 7/17/2007
He seriously doesnt deserve Trish or his babies at all. *shakes head* I hope you update soon :)
TrishOrton chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
John is a mess and I hope when Trish finds out she gives him hell!
TrishOrton chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
This is still so fucked up! I'm kinda lost and i dont like it lol
TrishOrton chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
damn thats fucked up! how could his brother be alive and no one even said a word to John! now you MUST update soon lol
TrishOrton chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
I had a feeling it was Randy and I cant believe I was right lol. I just dont see why he had to follow john if he wasnt really helping him at all