Reviews for you are the 'something'
lora laymn chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
come on it's the third time i check and u didn't post yet :( please post the next chapter soon
i-is-a-canuck chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
love it! its sad :( but sooo good! 3
Tendolover chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
aw you must continue this! I love it!
neja chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
post it now. It's taken you months and i wanna know what happens
xiLynnx chapter 5 . 10/24/2008
oh wow! this is really good!

i can't wait for the next one!

]
Angelbabie13190 chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
I like it! It's kinda dramatic and a little depressing because Kyo's dad is the world's biggest dork. I can't wait to read more! Please tell me Chiharu gets there in time!
notyourdaughter chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
I love this story! Why doesnt kyo join the WNBA?
FreakChick42 chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
UPDATE! That's all I ask. The story made me cry. It's all just so sad. Leaves me hanging yelling "GO CHIHARU! GO! GET HER DAMNIT!" I only hope that in the end, it's all good. XD.

But really. This is an awsome fanfic and it's written really well. That's pretty good coming from me. I'm a really picky reader. XD. I prolly wouldn't be reviewing if I didn't think it was worth the time.. it IS 3AM anyway. But yeah. It's really good.

I can like feel how dramatic the situation is. I mean there are a couple places that may need some touching up...I think I found like two...that was about it. [[I can't remember where]].

Well, sorry for my uber long review, but I hope you enjoyed reading. SO, REVIEW! OR I WILL HAVE HAMAYA RAPE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP! MOOAHAHA! I kid. But yeah. Review, please.
Marika93 chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
WOW! I LOVE this story x3 chiharu x kyo forever
GreenieChan chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Nice fic! I like it. But when are you gonna update? There is 6. chapter right? I hope you'll write and post it soon _
Serrintine chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
Holy heshbagot! I didn't expect that coming! At all! Well I guess I can't be surprised. You're always so unpredicatble when it comes to things like this. Hehe...the next chapter is bound to be a bit messy. Continue continue continue. I'll strangle you if you don't...I hope that's enough encouragement from me. I understand how things get when school starts. Summer's just too short. Bleah.
shelovesyou26 chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
so cute! i love this soo much! please continue if u find the time thanks!

~miharu-chan
forgetaboutme chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
hahaha, finally. i thought chiharu was gonna continue being stupid. its so sad, stupid america. lol you should make yura get paired with someone, eventually xD
serrintine chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
no! stupid chiharu! yet another great update! hurray! hamaya always cracks me up. awesome job on the humor. kyo sure mustered up a lot of courage writing that unopened letter to chiharu...i guess she must be confident that he won't open it until she's gone.

i'm done with obsessing over harry potter already. i guess it's because i read it too fast and didn't exactly get enough of the experience. it's so sad that what i was hoping to happen didn't happen. voldemort was too stupid.
forgetaboutme chapter 4 . 7/30/2007