Reviews for Atypical
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Typical Naruto. Nice character piece.
GSYH chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I got a bit lost when it got to Sakura, (after the cherry blossom hair and green eyes like fields, I got a bit confused).

...but the rest of the fic, is brilliance, and well linked, from the mention of him searching for a home he'll know he'll recognized, to him cherishing the friends he just made, that he had long been waiting for.

Kakashi: Naruto-kun has a special ability...
AmhFluffy chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Simply fascinating. This is a very good character study of sorts. Beautiful, in fact. Beautiful in the sense that such a short entry, so few words, could hold such meaning, such understanding. I greatly appreciate your talent, and look forward to any more entries that you intend to post. Lovely piece.
ViktorMayrin chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
O.O

Wow. Just...

Wow.

This is simply amazing.
Missed Nin chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I like this. It seems nicely unhurried, and it explores Naruto's character very well. It's rare to see a serious introspective piece that talks about loneliness without getting too over-angsty about it and that talks about love and friendship and dedication without too much mushiness. Personally, I find some of the prose a bit sugary - "Naruto will always have his radiance" and the broken heart mosaic imagery, especially, but despite that I enjoyed your style of writing. You've built up a very nice picture of a more mature Naruto, and details like “the 7:30 brain de-tarnisher” and his childhood stunts on the swing get in just the right amount of humour to characterise him and lighten up the story without interrupting the train of thought it's going through. So: well done! :)
Sephant chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
So, *sniff* beautiful!

I really love it, I couldn't do anything but read it as soon as I started! Asstounding job!
Kyro chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Brilliant. Good to see someone who doesn't write Naruto off as an idiot, or ridiculously overpower / oversmarten him.