Reviews for How To Get A Wedding Date In 14 Days
hittheswitch chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
oh come on lol

I'm dying to know what happens next!

WWEGurl7031
schmackie chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
Hey! Great story! I reeeaaaallllyyyyy hope you update soon! I want her date to be Randy :)

I really like this story because of all the suspense. While we wait to see who Maria's date will be, we also wait to see who the other girls boyfriends are so who know who's ruled out! It's kinda thrilling in a dramatic way. Haha. Update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Jackie.
friendfan11 chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
love it update soon plz!
UnbelievinglyRandom chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
aw so cute. lol, update soon. good job
FreedomWriter14-02-MFZB chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
OMG! I loved the Jeria moment, I wonder if they would go to the wedding together. Plz update! The date with Todd made me laugh, she had more fun at the arcade than with him and the part with Titanic! CYA!

ThE ReAL PuNk XpeRiencE
tellyourheartheadsup chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
Aww, I'd love to have Maria's friends. They're super awesome (well I could go without Torrie, but that's already a given :P).

Aww, you put a little Jeria in the chappie; how awesome!

Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Jenny chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
aw.

she had funn with jeff :]
rory21 chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
LMAO at the girls at the end!

And aww she had fun with Jeffy!

Great chappie! :)
awprncss4386 chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
interesting. i love the fact that she had mroe fun at the arcade w jeff than at the coffee shop w todd. altho who wouldnt lol and the pigeon in chapter 5 omg lmao! cant wait to see where it goes!
leighannieee chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
hey, great chapter(:

Totally sweet scene with maria and jeff.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Kylie chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
Great job Christal!

I like this a lot

lol at Jeff and Maria lol
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
Her and Jeff seem super cute together!

I hope they go to the wedding together

Update soon!
pierzynskifan12 chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
aw! i love jeff he is so cute! ) lol this was a good chapter! update soon!
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
Lol that's torture right there. Anyways awesome chapter and please update soon!
xSomeKindaRush chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
“What in the world is going on inside there?” She turned down the handle and pushed the door in. Once she gained access, she paused at the doorway. And her eyes widen upon the discovery she made.

Torrie and Mickie were sitting on her bed while Ashley and Candice sat on the carpeted floor. All of them were in tears.

Not only was Maria surprised to find her friends in her room, she was confused as to why they were crying.

Until she realized where the flute music was coming from. The television was on and apparently, they were crying over a sad scene that had just happened.

And the familiar tune of My Heart Will Go On had told her that Titantic was on the screen.

“I can’t believe it…” Candice croaked. “He’s gone…”

“Poor Rose…” Mickie added and wiped her right eye. “They were so in love...”

“He sacrificed his own life, just so she could live.” Torrie blew into her tissue. “Now that’s true love right there!”

“I want a Jack,” Ashley blurted with a sob.

“You already have a boyfriend, Ash.” Mickie said in between tears.

“I know…but…but…Jack’s so darn sweet!”

“Agreed!” The three divas said in unison before they bawled altogether.

LMFAO. OMG. I loved that part.. also..

“Oh god this is too much for me.” She hated sad scenes. They made her overly sensitive. “I need another tissue.”

Candice picked up the box beside her and passed it over to the blonde Boise belle. Torrie pulled out a fresh sheet of tissue and blew her nose into it.

“Ew,” Maria scrunched her face upon hearing that nasty sound.

“I better go and wash my face.” Ashley stood up and dried her cheek with her hand. Then she caught a glance of new company at the doorway. “Hi Maria,” she called as she crossed to the bathroom and closed the door. In just about two seconds later, the door swung back open in a sharp motion and the dirty blonde leaped out.

“OH MY GOD MARIA IS BACK!” said the now ecstatic Ashley.

HAHAHA. I love Ashley. She's so funny on so many levels. :D Aw, Jeffrey and Maria. So cute..