Reviews for Love Works in the Weirdest Ways
Hi chapter 11 . 2/25
Phew. That was.. hot. Hahahaha really loving your updates. I was getting annoyed at how their other friends were trying to poke their noses in, but jyou... Man I love jyou. keep writing, lovely person!
CelticMagic chapter 11 . 2/24
Holy shit, I am so happy I decided to log in today! Loved both chapters, and I'd love if you made another Koumi fic soon! This story is sooooo good!
Hi chapter 9 . 2/17
omg really? A cliff? WHAT SECRET DID TAICHI FOUND OUT? I can say as a new reader of this fic, im pretty lucky cos you're kinda already started to update more often now but still! Woah. And I wanna compliment you for your writing too! That awkward club scene tho hahahhahahaha. will be excited for the next update yeah!
CelticMagic chapter 9 . 2/10
Yes! From one slow updater to another, I am soooo fucking happy you were able to update this story! I don't think this story was updated even before I registered on this site, but I must have new chapters! I can't wait for more! This is one of the best Koumi fics ever, and I'll be patiently waiting for the next chapter...or at least tryin to wait patiently. Holy crap, I'm still excited over the update!
PepsiColaa chapter 8 . 2/8
OMAGAWWWD I READ THIS STORY WHEN I WASN'T EVEN REGISTERED I CANT BELIEVE YOU UPDATED OMGGGGG THIS IS WHY I NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON OLD UPDATED FANFIC, THERE'S ALWAYS A POSSIBILITY IT WILL UPDATE OMG AND U DID OMGG OK OK IMMA START READING LMAO
ShortyStarRose chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
more please
memichen chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
please write moreeeeeeeee
this is so addictive
i love your story and cant wait to read new chapter!
kagome chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
please please write more this is so addicting
xTonyaJacex chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Oh my gosh i totally love this story i cant wait till you update hopefully it will be soon...

I wasnt really a fan of Izzy and Mimi but i recently started taking intrest in it and i must say DAYUM!

this is like super awesome ACADEMY AWARD WORTHY hope you update soon

from a anxiously waiting fan...
CelticMagic chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh my gosh! This sounds almost like that Debra Messing movie, "THe Wedding Date"!

I hope you finish this story soon, I love it!
NekoKeira-chan chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
Oh, how I hope you continue this story! I just love it *3*
lennin chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
i love this story and am so happy for it to have been updated because i forgot about this story for a long time, keep up the good work and i hope you have time to finish it!
mrboogie94 chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
this is so entertaining. :3
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
I love this fic!

I just found it and I think its amazing!

Please update soon!