Reviews for when summer comes
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Wow, awesome. And they were both in character, yay! Nice to read a fix that gets that right.
epitaphed chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Ah I adore the Yuffie babble, not too feely-feely but not too chirpy amd cheesy, just enough Yuffie-ness. Thanks for this ;)
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Haha, god this golden! It's just so random and Yuffie logic is impeccable! So cute!
Kasamari chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
You're work is always so lovely to read and so beautiful when it comes together. I happen to thuroughly enjoy every word of this piece, even if it does take a moment to register what's being said sometimes.
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
You know, I rather liked the italicized interludes! They were poetic in their own way, and not quite lucid in the way that thoughts usually are. It really added a nice touch!

Also, I simply love the way you depict Yuffie and Vincent, and their interaction. :] Love the castle-in-the-sky allusion-it was subtly done, and just perfect.

Enjoyed.
xandria chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Well done! This is quite a unique oneshot. I normally dislike repetition and run-on sentences but somehow they work really well in this piece. Thanks!
WhiteFire56 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This is definitely going in my favorites list. Love this! ]
horse.dog.lotr.fantasy.girl chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
LOL this is totally AWESOME! brilliantly written! you have written the characters perfectly! it could pass as an actual scene!

and the stroy! i love it! to be quite honest, i can only describle this stroy as KICKASS!

please write a sequal to this (perhaps a romantic one?)!
YuffentineFan chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
God, I'm going to end up accidentally saying things from this story. Especially "Spontainiously combust with shame." I love that. Great work yet again.
CraicRocker chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I find myself coming back to this story again and again, always late at night, and every time I click the 'review' button, and then leave again because no-one needs me to tell them this is an excellent work and anything I offer would basically read as, "This good. You write more?"

So that alone will have to stand in as my accolade - that although I cannot find the words for the gratification of seeing the characters captured and contrasted so, so well, or the delight of their guarded, sweet confusion, or the deeper thrill of the breathless, elliptic stream-of-consciousness moments - I come back to read it night after night, and it never grows stale.

This good. You write more?
chocoboburger chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
absolutely adored it
bubbltea chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I love the little glimpses into Yuffie's thoughts, and the interaction between the two.

Great story!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I'm surprised you only have 12 reviews for this one (13 now including mine) - very well written and I think you got the two characters down to the T. Quite disappointed that nothing romantic happened in the end... Here's to hoping for a romantic (but realistic) sequel. You're awesome.
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
That was hilarious!
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I loved this. Very nicely done. I think that's very much Yuffie and very much Vinnie.

Great job!