Reviews for Red To Black Berry
Archie KolherBondevik chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Oh My Ra that is one good story
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
nice story! just to let you know you should change the status of the story as is still under "In-progress".
IOTR chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
As cheesy as his last line was, that'd probably make make faint! Haha I like this new Shuichi you portray in this. :)
Lovesucks01 chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
good at least i know they got back together but the getting back wasnt dramatic enough for me although i guess that would do
Lovesucks01 chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
im beginning to hate this wheres the romance i dont get it is he over yuki or not just make it clear
Lovesucks01 chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
AWW I THOUGHT THE POINT OF CHANGING WAS TO MAKE YUKI LIKE HIM MORE WHY US HE IGNORING HIM ITS LIKE THE EFFORT IS WASTED
Lovesucks01 chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
AW THAT WAS MEAN HUHHU I FEEL BAD FOR YUKI
Lovesucks01 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I LOVE IT EHEHEHE ALTHOUGH I CAN PICTURE THE EXTENTIONS
card1captor2 chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
loved it!
EyesTurnedSkyward1969 chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
Cool story! I like how Shuichi turns sexy. Great description as well. You have a very nice writing style.
Deathblades chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
Amazing story! Thank you for finishing it.
Sweeter chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Yay I know the bands for once. And one song. But whatever.

POR YUKI! *wails and hugs him*

Gr. Insensitive $ *%&( (about Shuichi). You better fix this otherwise you're going to see aside of me you won't like (cuz, this? This rant? This is NOTHING compared).

Other than that, BLOODY BRILLIANT!
Sweeter chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
No. Absolutely not. *voice quickly ascends to high-pitched squeak* YOU’RE CHANGING TOO MANY THINGS DON’T CHANGE BAD LUCK’S NAME! Okay. Phew. I’m good.
Misery Buisiness chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
Woot I got a new account! Yeah I just commented a few minutes ago under the annoymnous thing...Sleepless I just hate being under annomynous and what no- *Eiri covers my mouth with his hand*

Yuki: Shutup no one wants to hear your useless babbling *irritated*...*lets go*

Me: O.O Y-yes sir

Yuki: ... -.-

Me: *shouts out* Sorry for annoying you Kuro Tenka! O.O

Yuki: *shouts* For god's sake shutup

Me: *mumbles* Okay
Sleepless chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
I LOVE YOUR STORY! It's very well written and I love the way you portray your characters. *fangirl squeal* :3

Now to answer your questions

Eiri should be Tohma's best man - (It just makes sense right)

I think Shuichi should be the maid of honor because we really dont know much about the relationship between the two sisters and I just love the fact that Yuki and Shuichi would be standing next to each other on the altar.

Meh I really dont know about that fanfic maybe if we knew more about Cstell...but I just cant Ryuichi marrying a girl I'll make a new one and comment again...O.O Its okay if I dont get the cookies, I'd just feel guilty if you wrote a story for me I'd just feel obliged to write one for you too - I also apologize for the length of the reveiw *japanese bow* wait maybe I dont need an account cause its letting me reveiw *confused* I sound like a noob -.-'