Reviews for KND: Operation ANDERSON
Danielle Breon chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Kuki scares me when she gets that way. And I liked Jack's charisma in this chapter. So awesome!
Danielle Breon chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
When did Father start taking hostages? I hate bad guys... they always gotta be cheap... :P
Danielle Breon chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
lol I can just picture Numbuh 3 on a chaingun.
ProfessorHojotheGEN-I-US chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Oh! It's so nice to see that you came out with another chapter! And I must say, it was quite riveting.

I sometimes get confused by the sudden change of characters, but that's probably just my problem. _' Overall, it is very nice. I like that you have elements of suspense, drama, and humor. I loved the part when everyone was in the car, and Jack said something about not wanting to be their moms, and then the whole music fiasco. Haha! XD

And thank you so very, very much for the shout out! You honor me to no end! Plus, I felt all warm and fuzzy inside! :D

Your authors note was so depressing though! D: I hope you do finish the story because I would like to find out what's going to happen. But, I'll also be on the look out for this new story idea you have! You did say that right? Hahaha! Ah, can't remember!

Anyway, terrific job! Keep up the excellent work! _
Hayle's chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
You are a genius! Shakespere, Dickens and err.. Matt Groening bow down to this man!

Hope that wasn't too OTT! Seriously Mr Bauer, good read, I will look out for the next installment.
ProfessorHojotheGEN-I-US chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
OMG, this story is so intense! Like, people are doing things everywhere and everyone's all on edge! Ah, makes for a good drama!

I really like Jack. And I'm not really sure why. He's very calm and collected . . . and just a cool person overall. Heh, I suppose that's why I like him. '

I enjoyed the James Blunt as a ring tone part and when Cree brought out the boredom book. Hahaha!

But, oh my God, a cliffhanger! They can't seriously be dead can they? Oh man! I enjoyed your conversation at the end with phone jacker guy. But wouldn't that be awful if it really happened? . . . It didn't really happen . . . right?

Anyway, good job! Update soon!
ProfessorHojotheGEN-I-US chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
This was very intense! And the way those kids had weapons . . . and were using them! Oh man, that's crazy stuff right there! :D

You have a very interesting story going. For not knowing anything about either of these shows, I was still into it. And, you write in a way that makes it easy to read, so kudos to you, my friend! Keep up the great work!
Cyrix chapter 2 . 7/7/2007