Reviews for More than meets the eye
maryjane5000 chapter 39 . 6/26/2015
Although I wish Ranma & the gang had a little more evolvement, I love it.

It's a great Kasumi fic although, there's a huge mistake in chapter 5 when she is talking to Bumblebee she says "even training Ranma" but dispite Happosai calling him his student & telling him to respect his master, Ranma has never called him master nor has he let Happosai train him

& I got to ask why you ask forgiveness from all Kasumi lovers at the beginning of chapter 4, she was the victim. Shouldn't you have asked lovers for forgiveness as he betrayed his love for her?
Midoriori chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
WTF...This story is an epic fail for me.
iceblueshadows chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
It funny, its 2014 but I read this chapter the day after the anniversary of september 11th. I thank you for keeping our fallen in you heart, mind and prayers.
endofgames chapter 39 . 3/15/2014
Stupendous ending
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
oh. wow.

i'll admit, I was really skeptical that this would be any good. ranma-verse and transformers? what kind of drugs were needed to come up with that? but my, oh my, you have proven me wrong.

this is amazing. fantastic! it has blown me so far out of the water, I can barely think. I cannot wait to read the rest!
Weird Beard chapter 36 . 7/4/2013
Love the subtle wink to Maison Ikkoku in this chapter, and also in... the chapter number escapes me, but the part of outliving Kasumi, if only by a day.
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I would have recomended he try again with, "I love bumblebee bumblebee tuna, yum yum bumblebee bumblebee tuna, I love bumblebee bumblebee tuna, love a tuna made with bumblebee..." But I get you wanted the other as well. But thats just so catchy!
Lucyole chapter 39 . 8/7/2012
the omake was perfect that is really the best punishment for barricade
poor soul but hey he wishes for it
Lucyole chapter 37 . 8/7/2012
i LOVE IT your story is really amazing exciting awesome interesting
romantic and funny to the fithgs were really amazing and exciting
that was a very very great story and the love were the best here
that story had everything i love and need in a good story
Celestia's Paladin chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
HELL YEAH! The Touch and Dare to be Stupid, you me friend have done the awesome by including both of those. ~GraysonPaladin
The Talk Of The Town chapter 22 . 6/14/2010
Okay, that omake was HILARIOUS. And, coming from a member of the US Air Force, let me say that feelings towards Bush the Younger aren't all happy and that. Also, LOVE that you're bringing in a buttload of G1 'bots and 'cons. I can't believe I didn't catch from the get-go that you had the entire Combaticon lineup (especially since they were always one of my favorite gestalts, and I owned every single one).

Oh, and Admiral Casey Ryback? AWESOME.
The Talk Of The Town chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Okay. I straight out YELLED when you song-dropped "The Touch" and "Dare To Be Stupid". You, sir, are awesome. And this is very well written, and I love Kasumi being the human focus. Quite excellent story here.
Deucalion02 chapter 37 . 5/25/2010
I like the fic, but i feel that there was a cop out on the pairing. i mean ranma akane? that pairing has been done to death
Manos The Hands of Fate chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
okay, the inclusion of the sone "The Touch", particurly in this context and to a reader familar with old school transformers, is gold.
Sethus chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
I never thought a Ranma/Transformers crossover would be ANY good. But this is freaking awesome man. Great job on using the songs too by the way. And you do RESEARCH! First Ranma story i've read with actual research and considerations to culture (Japanese are landlocked, hence... very few cars!)

Whew, I wish I could stay up and finish this, but I have work :)