Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order Rising
Storm2013 chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
Hi. Just wondering whether you're planning to finish this at some point? I know from your profile that you're really busy and can't update regularly, but the story's really good and thought-provoking and your characterization is also done well, and although you're working on other stories at the moment it would be really good if you could just give it some sort of conclusion. It doesn't have to be hugely long or anything, and guessing I'd say that you're almost done with it anyway, so yeah, even if it's only a brief summary, please put some conclusion to this! :)
EricaH chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
Hi :) Any chance of getting you to post the rest of the story? This story is great and one of my favorite HP fanfics! PLEASE post the rest!

Erica :)
anna chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
Thanks for posting these new chapters up here! May have to re-read the story to remember what was all going on(LOL). Can't wait to see the next postings here and at TWB. Know some folks will be happy to see a posting there. Post soon.
enflamedheart chapter 5 . 9/10/2007
Love it. Please update soon!
Dying of Curiousity chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Please update...youre killing me! what did you think of DH? I wish the ending went into greater detail... Seriously please update soon! I totally love the story!
David305 chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
Nice catch with the tiara! (g)

You get 20 points to your house for accurately predicting a key fact in DH!

Actually, many of the features of DH were predicted by various fanfics, except for the Hallows themselves. (They were too original a plot point, and unpredictable based on prior info.)

Best wishes,

"then we’ll be right there, in possession to kill Voldemort.”

Position, not possession.
Lordheaven chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
Another excellent chapter. I'll tell you that I have thought, a time ago, about the items hidden in the Room of Requirement but at the time I was unsure what the Ravenclaw's horcrux might be so I forgot about it and that particular tiara. But the idea is sound. Good job.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon (Hopingly before DH).
Lordheaven chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
Hey Riley,

This chapter is very intriguing. It is indeed an odd suggestion that Voldy might have left a horcrux in Hogwarts, which makes me wonder where - and the only place I can think of is the chamber of secrets - I mean it is logical since no one could reach it.

So you have become one of the many to develop a counter-curse for Avada Kadavra. Though in HP&OOTP, Dumbledore managed to stop trice the curse, one time with the statue of the centaur, one time with Fawks, and the last with something that remaines unknown (although I think it was some kind of deflection), I have read about different ways of stopping, out of which one of the most interesting was with a patronus. Well, truth to be said I have also thought of a way though it can't be done by everyone. Anyway, your way is intriguing.
Gryffindor Wannabe chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
Simply Amazing! I hope that the final book is as good! Please keep updating!
anna chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
Again, thanks for posting here. Sounds like your "swan song" chapter is coming up very soon. Looking foreward to reading it when you post it here and WB. Take it easy in this heat we're having right now.
perskankster chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
very good. ive been checking almost everyday for an update, and then today, i found one :) luv where the story's going. i luv how u finally had harry tell ginny his feelings!
everyoneonelovesHarry chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
Simply Fabulous! Please post more soon!
linda2 chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
i really liked the first 3 chapters. it was really great the way you brought back harry and the way taht you showed the softer side of malfoy.

anna chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
Wonder what will happen next. Check my comments on WB. Post soon.
Lordheaven chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
Man, I'm so relieved you didn't kill off Harry. Of course given the way the last chapter of HP and Prophecy Fulfilled finished, I was almost certain you'd return him back.

Other werewolves finding Lupin consorting with the enemy - his cover is blown or is it?