Reviews for A Summer's Tale
Suezanne chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
O.O
Val chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
hy hy

your story is very sweet ... i'm really looking for the next ones your serie

pls write more )

ps... why is this one of your serie not marked as complete... it is finished, isn't it ...
CosmicEssence chapter 13 . 3/4/2009
Oh you get better and better. This one actually had my heart pumping, angst and lovely dollops of suspense. Plus the banter and conversations were good and i liked how you didnt focus solely on Legolas and Estel but on Elrond and the Imladris side as well _

I'm finding I want to know how Thranduil takes to this bond and Estel but i get the impression that they'll make it too Mirkwood?

There's only one thing about this fic, what ever happened to confirming the white bats theory...i mean the ones in the cave might have been but it was never actually delved into...not sure why i fixating on that just think it makes a little hole left out is all. Love to see bats in wild and not just flickers of ones at night here...they're almost cute really.

umm well yeah...much much better than the previous two and far more substantial.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 13 . 3/4/2008
That was great! Looking forward to seeing that next story soon!

SARAH
Gord and V chapter 13 . 2/11/2008
Lovely chapter, but even better teaser. I cannot wait to see what happens next.

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
tf chapter 13 . 2/11/2008
Glad to hear the next story in the series is done too but I hope that was a nightmare you showed us for poor Aragorn's sake!
aralas chapter 13 . 2/10/2008
Well I'm glad Legolas finally spoke to Aragorn about his regrets and THAT problem is resolved instead of it hanging over their heads like a dark cloud! Well done on this story, and I look forward to the hext!
FireHead41 chapter 13 . 2/10/2008
OMG, you are going to kill everyone with THAT kind-of teaser! I am so excited (and worried!) to read the next story! I completely love this series and how they all connect. Great, grea, great job on A Summer's Tale - I enjoyed/freaked out for every chapter! lol

I can't wait to read this next addition! Please post as soon as you can! Know that I will be anxiously waiting, ne

Again, great job! .

Mak
leralonde chapter 13 . 2/10/2008
It was beautiful how they made peace with what happened in the cave. Guilt can grow if not talked about, so its a good thing it finally came out. I loved your descriptions of the autumn days. I'm looking forward immensely to An Autumn's Tale.
lostinterestsorry chapter 13 . 2/10/2008
Surely you jest! Of course, I like this chapter and I know I will adore the next story too. Always happy to review. I know how much it means and since I am enjoying your story so much, I want to tell you that. Glad for the epilogue, and that incredibly evil teaser. I can hardly wait to read the next story.

Something tells me they're not going to make it to Mirkwood:)
Estrid2006 chapter 13 . 2/10/2008
i am so happy it's not over!

going to read the other story now!

hebo estel,

estrid2006
baby green eyes chapter 13 . 2/10/2008
OOUCHH! *shocked*

How much PAIN will Aragorn have to endure? Yow! Thats going to hurt SOO FREAKIN MUCH! O_O

And he might grow longer or something..;D

His body is already damaged...his face..some of his limbs...internally...and now he's gonna be stretched like string cheese! Whats happening to Legolas? And the other elves?

How is Thranduil going to take it? OH MY GOSH YOU MUST UPDATE SOON, YOU'RE READERS ARE HUNGRY FOR MORE...RAWRR...

You're writing is BRILLIANT! Please continue! As soon as you can!

-BGE
Guest chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Great chapter! Hurry up and update soon!
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 12 . 2/5/2008
Good story... One thing that I never get is that in order to get away from a guy people never think to kick them in the crotch... even in TV shows and movies... This chapter reminded me of it as I usually shout at the tv and say "just kick him." I felt that way with Aragon (not that you did anything wrong it seems to be the mindset of those in trouble not to do the most logical things". Can't wait to read the next chapter!
The Queen of Confusion chapter 12 . 2/5/2008
Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH