Reviews for Burnout
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/9
So sadly possible. I don't think Sue ever could have really gone back to normality, she had changed too much.
Templa Otmena chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I'm still on a F4 binge and have read 'Ash' and 'Burnout' again. They're still excellent :) and I hope that you have some more F4 fanfics up your sleeve in the future.
elektricstorm chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Great story! Please write more F4 fanfictions, you're great!
straywriting chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Wow, this was one hell of a great short fic. I didn't feel the normal depression with death fics since it was more of a mention of a death than "seeing" it which is a good thing for me because I despise death fics. I loved the last few lines; they were like a poem made into a story. Keep on writing more fics because you're one hell of a good writer in my book.
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
sad, but an interesting take on what could have happened. good work.
emb22 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Hey, no fair you just killed off my favorite F4 character! In all seriousness though, this was really good. It was a bit on the short side, but it was still well written. I actually liked what you accomplished in the story. Throughout Rise of the Silver Surfer, Sue expressed a desire to have a normal life (up until pretty much the last part of the movie). You took that idea and ran with it.

I thought it was sweet how Reed and Sue's kid was named after Johnny. I also thought Reed teaching physics at a high school was a nice little touch.

I disagree with one thing you said. I don't think Frankie IS immune to Johnny's charms. In the scene where she caught him coming out of the shower, she was TOTALLY checking him out. Not to mention, that she did agree to be his wedding date. I guess that's just my take on it though and not fact.

One thing that confused me though is that the whole power switching thing Johnny had occurred due to physical contact, so in theory, couldn't Reed, Sue, and Ben just have touched Johnny to get their powers back? In the movie, when Sue touched Johnny, she got his powers and he got hers, so why is this any different?

I'm also thrilled to see another story with Frankie in it. This place seriously needs more stories with Frankie in it. JohnnyXOC pairings make me want to barf (not really, but darn close). Yeah, so I think you did a great job. I can tell you are an excellent writer. Two thumbs up from me! :)