Reviews for Do You Believe?
geekgirl4ever chapter 6 . 5/13
*raises hand*
Umm, I saw an article about how mcdonalds from america can wreak havok on a japanese person and leave them really sick. I wouldnt know if it was the same for european contries to.
animelover9890 chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
I love this story so far! I hope this gets updated in the future! :)
ReylinnRane chapter 10 . 8/30/2015
Please, PLEASE tell me that this story is going to teach its end someday., It would be a shame if the story will go to waste., this was the best DCxAF crossover i've read., i really like the plot., and my favorite characters are all together., now THAT is rare., Artemis, Shinichi and Kaito., this just shows how fun this fic was., This fic is amazing!, i really hope you would continue this, no matter how long i wait., But please not too long., well what do you know, this is a bit long., I'll be waiting., YOU CAN DO IT!
xThomas2 chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
I don't know what Artemis fowl is, but the writing is competent
lc251 chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
Even if it's been 4 or 5 years now... I'll still wait~ _ Don't give up on the story!
kc chapter 10 . 4/28/2015
I am loving this! I know it has been awhile but please update!
warmsundae chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
to me, it doesn't seem like you'll be continuing on very soon... after all, it has been nearly four years (three? probably.) since you last updated.
ah well... writers block sucks.
but this is my feeble attempt at an encouragement: if you have time, then I hope you continue this story. Because it's generally awesome, and it is that one fanfiction where I read five times over and then analyzed it. It's crazy... there aren't a lot of good Artemis Fowl/Detective Conan crossovers out there and this is that one awesome story.
Of course, all "that one awesome story"s have to be on hiatus. or oneshots.
I told you, 'feeble attempt'.
(I think I already made a review on the last chapter, so I had to post it on chapter nine.)
warmsundae chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
It seems it's been a long time since you last updated. 4 years? I hope you haven't given up...

(He meaning Artemis and/or Conan)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Noooo! This is so goood! Please write more!
Oblivious Munchies chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Please continue this story
It's getting interesting.
Think up a name chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Please write on or give a note if you don't!
Think up a name chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
Wow i think this story may be the best i've ever read not only beause i know both main characters i hope you'll update soon! It'll be a pleasure to read on
Guest chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
You every time I come check on it I look at the date one time I thought that it meant 2012 but it didn't! ππ
Akira Kudo chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
I love the death note touch and I also love it when conans the grim reaper, it's hilarious keep writing
Hetomi chapter 10 . 7/15/2012