Reviews for Do You Believe?
the typewrited chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
to me, it doesn't seem like you'll be continuing on very soon... after all, it has been nearly four years (three? probably.) since you last updated.
ah well... writers block sucks.
but this is my feeble attempt at an encouragement: if you have time, then I hope you continue this story. Because it's generally awesome, and it is that one fanfiction where I read five times over and then analyzed it. It's crazy... there aren't a lot of good Artemis Fowl/Detective Conan crossovers out there and this is that one awesome story.
Of course, all "that one awesome story"s have to be on hiatus. or oneshots.
I told you, 'feeble attempt'.
(I think I already made a review on the last chapter, so I had to post it on chapter nine.)
the typewrited chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
It seems it's been a long time since you last updated. 4 years? I hope you haven't given up...

I MUST KNOW WHAT HE DOESSS
(He meaning Artemis and/or Conan)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Noooo! This is so goood! Please write more!
Oblivious Munchies chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Please continue this story
It's getting interesting.
Think up a name chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Please write on or give a note if you don't!
Think up a name chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
Wow i think this story may be the best i've ever read not only beause i know both main characters i hope you'll update soon! It'll be a pleasure to read on
Guest chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
You every time I come check on it I look at the date one time I thought that it meant 2012 but it didn't! ππ
Akira Kudo chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
I love the death note touch and I also love it when conans the grim reaper, it's hilarious keep writing
Hetomi chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Please cont.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Please please update!I love this fanfic!
HerCrimsonTears chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
okay, i know i am reading this pretty late, and i shouldve seen this sooner. sorry.

I like the story a lot but you havent updated in a couple years. I'll wait as long as it takes but please hurry!
love freak 666 chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
on the story do you believe? are you going to contuine the story or have you abandoned it please reply

p.s. if you keep the story going when will ch.11 come out
Latingeek chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
I have only recently become addicted with DC though I have always been obsessed with AF since elementary. So seeing a beautifully written crossover is marvelous! Very good writing style and I hope you continue this. Please don't leave us wondering!
Mokuren no Ken chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
are you done with the next chapter yet? this story is sooooo goooood... TTTT i really want to know what happens next!
o chapter 10 . 1/21/2012