Reviews for Brothers of the Heart
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I love this story. I love Faramir and Pippin's friendship
BlackBandit111 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
...I absolutely adored this. Really, really well written! I love Boromir's, Pippin's, and Merry's relationship. Really makes you think. You story tell so well and had such great humour! Great writing in Pip's accent, too!
woodcat2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I know this is very late but this was such a great little story I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it
BlackFox12 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I haven't had much of a chance to read or review a lot of your stories lately, and my apologies for that.

This story is probably one of my favourites. I laughed at some of what Pippin said, and the ending made me sad, since it was rather bittersweet. I very much enjoyed this, particularly this part:

Faramir squeezed the hobbit’s shoulders harder as he choked back his tears. “But who better to possess that knowledge than another member of our family? Who better than another brother?” Faramir tried to stifle the sob that arose from his throat and failed miserably. “And who better than the one responsible for saving my life? From a death at the hands of my own father.”

Boromir might be dead - but his memory will live on in those who cared about him. And two people have each gained a new family member .

This was brilliant!
notamember chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Girl, I didn't even get to the story telling part before this one had me crying! Pippin shared such a special bond with Boromir and is now forging an even stronger one with Faramir. I think that they were both able to laugh and cry would not only draw them closer together, but also be very healing to both. I absolutely LOVED this story.

Tracyboo