Reviews for Rooftop
The Winged Huntress chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
awesome i saw that picture too and i had it saved before my computer got wiped cause of a virus and now i cant find it anymore and yes it should have been in the movie.
JainaZekk621 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This is so great and sad! I listened to this song on youtube and in the info box it had the title of the story along with the author. ]

Story is awesome ]
littleann84 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Aw, this is adorable! Nice job _
vincents1lover chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
*cry* SAD BUT LOVABLE!XD
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Shelby McQueen chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I haven't seen that picture of them on the roof! But I oh, SO crave for the picture of Jackie smiling – the one I've been talking about in my other review...

Great one shot, mate! Really great – well, like all of your stories, that is! ;-)
leuchtraketen chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
i liked that story. ive never seen the movie, but i think my mom has, but from all of the youtube clips ive seen, it does describe evelyn
lovePEOPLEandCOWBOY chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
elle sont vraiment belles ces paroles. Moi aussi je pense que jack était choqué de voir ses frères tuer. je pense même que ça a dû lui rappeler des choses de son passé.
Brandi N. Jones chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Wow. I hear so much about you from Halo, and I have only reviewed, what, one of your pieces so far?

I loved this piece. I love that song, period, and the way you incorporated it is just fantastic. I'll never heard that song again and not think of Evelyn. Kind of bittersweet.

You know, I have seen that picture, and I think it was just an on-set thing...but I agree, it totally should have been a scene. Can never go wrong with more Jack, am I right? ;)

Ha, I loved how Bobby snatched the cigarette from Jack. I wrote a story in which Bobby gets all "you'd better quit" with Jack, and Bobby does a similar thing, so this was kind of relatable to me. Very Bobby-like, I think.

"Jack had been getting cold from the winter’s chill during the discussion that they had been having, but now he felt comfortable being surrounded by Bobby’s warmth." Great wordplay here.

Seriously, this is a really cute piece. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!

-Brandi
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Hey, I had no idea you were gonna get this up so quick, Tori! Which is just fine with me, cuz I definitely answered "Yes" to those questions at the beginning :)

“You still killed them.” Jack whispered as more tears began to glisten in his eyes. “It makes you almost as bad as them, doesn’t it?”

"The words stung Bobby so much that it hurt. He had not expected these words from his brother. It would have hurt him even more if he didn’t know Jack well enough to know that he didn’t mean them."

Loved that little bit there! I think the whole thing really makes Jackie's innocence shine thru, even though he has lived with Bobby and Angel in the middle of Detroit for so many years. And Bobby realizes that.

And I adored the ending, it was so perfectly sweet and brotherly! Nice job of working the song in there, too, it really fit. I'm glad I saw this before coming up tomorrow! I was just about to leave work, and then it was like, "Oh wait! It's Tori's Rooftop FB fic!" I had to stay and finish it, of course ;)

Great job, chica-chee! Luv ya like crazy, and I'll see you tomorrow!

Halo
Whilom chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Aww, Tori, this was cute. I loved this paragraph: **Jack looked like he could pull away from Bobby’s hand, but at the same time appreciated his comfort. “I never…” he tried, but a few tears fell from his light eyes and stopped him even though he was fighting to hold him back. Then, he took a deep breath and began again. “I just never thought that I would see you kill someone, Bobby.”** You wrote that halting statement so well, I knew exactly how it would sound. Great job!

Whilom
LittleLonnie chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Soon there wont be more room for your stories on my favorite list lol. I just love your writings and you know that so very well. hehe. This is just as sweet. I like how you make Bobby soften up a bit, but still has "the Bobby" there. Talking about taking sweaters on now... it kills me just thinking of it because it's so friggin hot now haha.

Btw, can't you write more short Eragon fics between Eragon and Murtagh? Hehe. My two favorite brotherly pairing at the moment, Jack and Bobby and Eragon and Murtagh. Garretts everywhere hehe