Reviews for I Met You Through Sunlight
ErzaVsErzaFan chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
Best Fic I have read about these two! And a really good fanfic as a whole. ;)
Sticky chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
After all this time, it's still one of my favorites. I really love this story. There are so few natsu/miyuki stories.
WildNeko chapter 17 . 5/9/2011
Another happy ending, and one that actually makes me happy.

Thank you for putting so much effort into this story. I promise to look at the other stories you came up with. I do hope you're still making stories...

WildNeko chapter 16 . 5/9/2011
My god... for a moment there I was scared that Miyuki would actually die. If she did die I would have accepted it, these needs to be stories where there are sad endings... but this one I didn't want to be sad, but still would have gladly accepted.

ABOUT TIME THESE TWO GOT TOGETHER! All it took was getting hit by an eighteen-wheeler to push them in the right direction, just like it took Hinata to risk her life for Naruto to finally confess to him.

Such a touching chapter. I wish I would have been more emotional, because I could probably cry from this if I could.

Amazing work, gotta read your other stories as well once I finish this up!

WildNeko chapter 15 . 5/9/2011
This is the kind of drama where it's SO DEEP that it touched the center of the earth. I couldn't stop shaking and rocking back and forth from their fight. I knew they were gonna hit something when she sped, but an eighteen-wheeler? Wow. I laughed out loud when I read the last sentence.

"I always wondered what being hit by an eighteen-wheeler in our little patrol car would feel like."

That sounds like something Natsumi would think about. x3

Love your story! Such a shame I took so long to find it... Can't wait to see how this ends, so I'm gonna stop it at here and get to reading it.

WildNeko chapter 14 . 5/9/2011
Tired... but not stopping. I have to see this through the end even if I have to stay awake through the whole day! It's going to be hell for a little bit but I mist resume on!

WildNeko chapter 13 . 5/9/2011
This was expected, and I'm glad that she confessed. This story is no longer at the beggining and passing the mid point, a good spot where confesstions should come in. And you made it better by stalling the moment by making Miyuki run away like that. If she accepted so easily right there... it would ruin everything. Well not ruin, but make a large disappointment.

My bedtime was hours ago but I can't stop myself... ee

WildNeko chapter 12 . 5/9/2011
MIND BLOCK! Natsumi is so epic that she can appear in people's minds and mess them up!

Kenny got rid of his shy nature and was having a good time. Good for him. Even the kiss everything seemed natural, a bit bold for him but I can understand. What I didn't expect was for Natsumi to appear in her mind and then she screamed "NO!". I'm not really surprised by it, just wasn't expecting it to happen. Nice

WildNeko chapter 11 . 5/9/2011
Yay, in that last post I was your 100th reviewer! Yay me

Natsumi, I commend you for your hard effort. If I was in your position I would do the same as well. Do my best to make her happy even at the cost of myself... but that's what I would do. I don't know if I could be as strong as her...

Lets see how this all turns out. Can't wait

WildNeko chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
Well, the drama didn't get MUCH deeper but it still dug a little bit into the ground. Natsumi was about to explain when Ken suddenly showed up. Honestly, he has the worst timing. During those months of waiting he never told her and now that Natsumi was going to say something NOW he decides to ask her. He's like the antagonist of this story while being his dorky, innocent self. Bad combination there... Nice job!

WildNeko chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
Kenny, you really are a complete, useless idiot sometimes! But he wouldn't be Kenny if he wasn't, so I am not mad. A bit ticked yeah but not mad at him. You kept him in character, as well as everyone else.

Good drama work, and I expect a follow up in this drama to happen in the next chapter. Drama really works well when it gets deeper and even deeper before everything returns to normal. Nice job!

WildNeko chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
They're plotting something...

The question is, whatever Ken had planned will Natsumi go through with it? I'll see soon enough.

WildNeko chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
I'm happy yet disappointed at the same time. Disappointed, because Natsumi made her confession into a joke, but my happiness is larger than my disappointment. I hate it, well not really hate but ticks me off, when they confess around the beginning of the story.

With her making it sound like a joke it means the moments will last longer. You're a good writer.

WildNeko chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
Of course, it's always when they're drunk when they let out their secrets. I never drank before, well not enough to get me drunk, but I hope I don't become a blabbermouth from it.

She confessed, the big moment has finally arrived, now its time for the answer. That, or blow it off saying that it was the drink talking. I'll see in a bit.

WildNeko chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Not much I can say about this story other than, great job.