Reviews for A Bad Week at the Wizengamot
UserABC123 chapter 3 . 12/20/2017
Never throw stones at meth labs!

Hey; you don't do that in glass houses, but I guess that fits too. Great job, once more! I remember reading this a long time ago, and this reread just brings back memories.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2017
It wasn't too bad till chapter 3. That was over the top. (kinda stupid also) enjoyed Sirius' proclamations. Wonderful way to get revenge and have fun doing it.
seldombites chapter 3 . 11/23/2017
Hilarious.
Fainfan chapter 3 . 11/22/2017
Great humor
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 11/8/2017
Great!
Love2read23 chapter 2 . 11/8/2017
Oh goodness! Bloody brilliant! Thank you for writing. I loved all the changes and how they whipped the British wizarding world into shape.
Crucis chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
This is teh funniest story I've read in a loooong tie! I laughed so hard, I woke my grandson up! Thank you for this!
MEL chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
But severus is a good potion master lol , don't let your hate blind you

he is a bad teacher and a dickhead but we have a lot of proof that he is good in his art
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
Epic and awe inspiring.
bookworm737 chapter 3 . 8/12/2017
Excellent story!
midoKchie chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
I laughed so hard while reading your story thank you so much !
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2017
LOL... I laughed the whole time I read this! Thank you!
fic fan chapter 3 . 7/17/2017
cute & entertaining.
Soupercan chapter 2 . 7/10/2017
The first chapter was alright, although a fair bit of it was basically handing certain people control over everything just to suit the plot, and completely ignores the natural response most countries would take when a weaker and more-or-less foreign entity (which the Goblins act as) tries to take control of the economy. The second chapter...

Was sort of funny until you remember that the wizarding world in Britain doesn't have the population to actually cope with most of the changes put in place, and far less funny once the topic starts focusing on a 16yr old boy's sex life and how he apparently runs two alcoholic businesses.

And then it manages to slip into full blown sexism and perversion.

Sounds like a very bad 'week' to me.

I suppose it wasn't bad for a bash-fic, if that's what you were going for.
JasperK chapter 1 . 7/7/2017