Reviews for A Bad Week at the Wizengamot
Pat chapter 3 . 3/7
Chapters 1 and 2 were glorious, this one was funny fluff. Though, it does fit Fudge's personality nicely. Another one for a bookmark!
barb20 chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Great story! Thanks for the laughts!
Mizuki Kudara chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
You are a genius
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
reALLY FUNNY! ENJOYED EVERY BIT OF IT
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
No mention of Harry's friends?
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
I don't feel sorry for the main players in charge of the MOM but I do share my sympathy to the little aurors who didn't realize that taking the bribe was wrong or if they did they couldn't do anything about it no matter what they said or did. Because they have not just their own petty career but their family on the line and the families families on the line.

There is no end to black mail once it starts.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Imagine picturing Fudge with the face of Obama saying those things to keep his good looks. You don't need a *racial gender* change to make yourself smart.

Stupid people exists no matter what the skin color is and no matter how much protection they are *given*.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
First chapter was great fun. Second and third were a bit... out there though. Parody at its best?
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Loved the story. Hilarious and well written!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Chapter 1 is interesting.
Chapter 2 is boring.
Chapter 3 is stupid.
Apparently the author started taking drugs.
This is not up to his normal quality.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Amazing amount of invention in one chapter already.
Temporal Knight chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Oh. My. God. This is so amazingly hilarious I am at a loss for words! I loved the second chapter even more than the first and that was hilarious as well. I just can't stop laughing! Especially since I could totally see Sirius doing like 90% of those things!

Harry with two packs of veela...damn that boy has truly epic levels of stamina. No wonder he is researching potions.
Deathmvp chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
This was a very strange but funny as hell story.
D.Mentor chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
A wonderful story, thank you for writing.
Wulffe chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
hillarious story .. loved it ..

;-}