Reviews for A Bad Week at the Wizengamot
invisiBelle chapter 1 . 1/24
Thank you for writing this. I currently have an illness, and this has been a wonderful distraction from the pain. The grammar, POV, writing style, IC-ness, humor, all of it is perfect. Thank you.
this story was fantastic! absolutely insane but so funny I couldn't stop laughing :D
draco122 chapter 3 . 1/22
that was a lot of fun to read nice job
draco122 chapter 2 . 1/22
that was good and a lot of fun to read
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/22
that was awesome to read
Black sigma chapter 3 . 1/4
Turnabout, erm...a happy ending? I dig this;)
Freaye chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
LOL.
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
The first two chapters were brilliant and really, really good. Chapter three while well written was rather off-putting, lol. I cringed through most of it, chuckled weakly as well as did some muttering and facepalming about how idiotic Fudge is...with only three NEWTS and one (?) OWL, how on earth did he make Minister...? I laughed a lot through the first two chapters. Thank you for writing such a fantastic story, I really, truly loved it...even if chapter three was gross and weird. You must have a fantastically brilliant yet disturbed imagination to come up with what you did for chapter three. Keep up the fantastic work, I look forward to reading more of your work. :)

Spirit x
Cloudedguardian chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
I thought I was going to die of laughter. xD
Ka chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
... Now I wonder what basilisk blood, acromantula venom and demontor blood taste like. Oh well. This entire thing was funny and I enjoyed reading it.
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Genius. Pure genius.
Demonic-Slytherin224 chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
This. This right here has to be one of the single funniest things, I have read for an HP Fanfic, in a long time. Bloody hell.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
impressive, and well written humor :)
jchangpa chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
It has a great deal of humor, it was good
adafrog chapter 3 . 8/22/2014