Reviews for A Bad Week at the Wizengamot
WBH21C chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
Good one!
lunaatje123 chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
I enjoyed the first chapter enormously, it was hilarious. Sirius' exploits as interim minister were also quite enjoyable and good for a few laughs. The third chapter was ok, it didn't quite measure up to the previous two, though.
Nevertheless, this fic was a good read, thank you for the story!
Kin-Ryu Chikara chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
Oh, I love you, and I love Sirius Black. Thank you for a most enjoyable read!
AquilineFeline chapter 3 . 2/14/2015
That... was /magnificent/.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
This story is perfection.
Baelife chapter 3 . 1/30/2015
LOL
invisiBelle chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Thank you for writing this. I currently have an illness, and this has been a wonderful distraction from the pain. The grammar, POV, writing style, IC-ness, humor, all of it is perfect. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
this story was fantastic! absolutely insane but so funny I couldn't stop laughing :D
draco122 chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
that was a lot of fun to read nice job
draco122 chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
that was good and a lot of fun to read
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
that was awesome to read
Black sigma chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
Turnabout, erm...a happy ending? I dig this;)
Freaye chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
LOL.
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
The first two chapters were brilliant and really, really good. Chapter three while well written was rather off-putting, lol. I cringed through most of it, chuckled weakly as well as did some muttering and facepalming about how idiotic Fudge is...with only three NEWTS and one (?) OWL, how on earth did he make Minister...? I laughed a lot through the first two chapters. Thank you for writing such a fantastic story, I really, truly loved it...even if chapter three was gross and weird. You must have a fantastically brilliant yet disturbed imagination to come up with what you did for chapter three. Keep up the fantastic work, I look forward to reading more of your work. :)

Spirit x
Cloudedguardian chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
I thought I was going to die of laughter. xD
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »