Reviews for A Bad Week at the Wizengamot
PascalDragon chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Haha, okay, that was a glorious week. At least for Harry and Sirius. For Fudge, the Wizengamot and Voldemort... not so much :P
It's definitely dangerous to mess around with a Harry that knows which strings to pull ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
I am loving this! X'D''' (Crying from laughter.)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
DAMN! That is one "hell" of a wine, huh? ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Heheheh. That was a HIGHLY entertaining story to read. Thank you for letting us read it. :)
Mizuki Kudara chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS IS AWESOME
AND ONLY MY SECCOND TIME READING THIS
YOU ARE AWESOME
Balthanon chapter 2 . 3/10/2016
That truth in Media one seems likely to end with the Lovegoods bankrupt given some of the items they print.
Pat chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
Chapters 1 and 2 were glorious, this one was funny fluff. Though, it does fit Fudge's personality nicely. Another one for a bookmark!
barb20 chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Great story! Thanks for the laughts!
Mizuki Kudara chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
You are a genius
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
reALLY FUNNY! ENJOYED EVERY BIT OF IT
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
No mention of Harry's friends?
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
I don't feel sorry for the main players in charge of the MOM but I do share my sympathy to the little aurors who didn't realize that taking the bribe was wrong or if they did they couldn't do anything about it no matter what they said or did. Because they have not just their own petty career but their family on the line and the families families on the line.

There is no end to black mail once it starts.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Imagine picturing Fudge with the face of Obama saying those things to keep his good looks. You don't need a *racial gender* change to make yourself smart.

Stupid people exists no matter what the skin color is and no matter how much protection they are *given*.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
First chapter was great fun. Second and third were a bit... out there though. Parody at its best?
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Loved the story. Hilarious and well written!
637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »